One of the great issues for primates in the wild is habitat. There is an amazing organization that deals with that problem in Nigeria. Here is a snippet from their website ( http://www.cercopan.org )
"The place with the highest number of primate species on the entire African continent is an ancient rainforest in South-Eastern Nigeria. CERCOPAN strives to conserve this forest and to protect its monkeys because both are highly threatened. For effective results, we provide education and practical options for the local communities so that their dependence on the forests becomes sustainable rather than destructive. While hunting threats remain, we provide sanctuary and individual care for orphan monkeys, progressing through their rehabilitation to reintroduction, in suitable cases, into the forest we protect."
#lol #monkey #hug #primate #conservation #cute #humor #gif #loop #nature
- EmployagilityCareer Coach, present
- Mental Heath First AidTech Support Officer (E Learning), present
- RMITE Learning Consultant, present
- Curiosity Lab - ABN: 60 118 175 130Instructional Designer, Edupunk, Tutor and Edupreneur, 2011 - present
- The University of MelbourneContent Auditor (Web Enhancement Program), 2012 - 2013
- Telstra Social Media TeamOnline Publisher & Community Engagement Manager, 2010 - 2012
- VicHealth (Victoria Walks)Online Media Projects Officer, 2009 - 2010
- Alannah and Madeline FoundationWeb Manager (eSmart), 2009 - 2010
- Melbourne CitymissionPathway Officer, 2004 - 2007
- Melbourne CitymissionYouth Worker, 2001 - 2004
Hello, I am a Dad, an edupunk addicted to creative pursuits. I live to love and learn, and I love to learn to live. Most of all, I live life on purpose.
I help people be present, do what matters, take action and have a life full of vitality. I also assist organisations to create 21st Century online media and digital assets.
I must know why and how, and I explore by trying new things or old things in new ways. I am grateful, I am eternally expanding and sharing my knowledge and I nurture talent wherever I go.
Born in Puerto Rico, I have been to many places, done many things and I continue to be and do many things. I now live in Melbourne Australia, themost liveable city in the world.
My rich life experience gives me wisdom which can be applied to many opportunities for personal development, career development and innovation.
I can assist you with your career or enterprise development. I can also help you learn mindfulness skills and psychological flexibility to reduce anxiety and stress and live meaningful life. I am also available for freelance, contact and part-time work. Let me assist you or your organisation to be the very best you can be.
Happily married to Narvi and a father to two daughters Hanee Gem and Cassiopia, I enjoy a dynamic life in our family of four.
- University of the District of Columbia, Baywyn High School, RMIT, Kangan Batman