Jumbo Android app update
iOS will follow soon, but Android is live with the following new features:
This release brings:Push messages
- Push messages related to only your order.
- General push messages with interesting Jumbo news & updates
- Push messages (switching on/off, per type of push message) can be managed by the user in the My Jumbo profile section.Lots of features around re-ordering
- Re-order 'power' button on My Jumbo. Tap the button, and we’ll use the products of your last order for a new one.
- Being able to (de)select all products in one go from your last order to a new one.
- Order overview has been redesigned.
- Re-order button on closed orders has been moved to the top.Filter improvement
- How filters work has been changed: quicker to apply, better visible which one is active. And more
- Price breakdown has been revamped
- The logout button has been moved to your profile along with all the new push settings
Nice article published today by +Androidworld