BRANDPACKAGING is the only publication entirely focused on the role of packaging in the consumer product marketing mix.
BRANDPACKAGING speaks to the audience that makes the impact of packaging a reality: brand, product and group marketing managers; category managers; and product development, design and buying teams.
Our audience is made up of influential marketing, design and executive decision makers who work at the earliest stages of new packaging, where materials are discussed and where supplier input can have an impact on the final package itself.
Our focus is on strategy, development and trends. We take consumer, design and retail insights and material/technology trends and balance them against innovation objectives, consumer research, retail directives and brand marketing goals—what brands need to bring forth the game-changing packages of the future.
The views expressed on this website are those of the individual author, and not to be attributed to BNP Media, or of any person or organization affiliated with or otherwise doing business with BNP Media.
This is your Page and we encourage you to leave comments, photos, videos, and links here. However, we will review all comments and will remove any that are inappropriate or offensive. We will leave what you share that relates to the subjects covered on this Page
The BRANDPACKAGING Google+ page is intended to provide a place for fans of BRANDPACKAGING to discuss BRANDPACKAGING. All comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by fans on this site ("User Content") do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of BRANDPACKAGING, its employees or affiliates.
· Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
· Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
· Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
· Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
· Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
· Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
MAIN OFFICE: 2401 W. Big Beaver Rd., Suite 700 Troy, MI 48084 DEERFIELD OFFICE: 155 Pfingsten Road, Suite 205 Deerfield, Illinois 60015