- Brandon Uttley ConsultingPrincipal, 2012 - present
- Sales Performance InternationalSocial Media Product Manager, 2012 - 2014
- Command PartnersCEO, 2011 - 2012
- Web Business Freedom, Inc.President, 2008 - 2011
- Blacker/Hunter Public RelationsAccount Executive, 1987 - 1990
- Epley Associates / Public RelationsAccount Manager, 1990 - 1993
- Luquire George AndrewsDirector of Public Relations, 1993 - 1999
- carbonhouse, inc.President, 1999 - 2008
- Wray WardSocial Media Strategist, 2010 - 2011
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- South Mecklenburg High School
Everything you need to know about how employees access social networks a...
A recent study from The Ethics Resource Center gives a snapshot into how the majority of employed Americans use social networks during the w
Clear Channel Launches iHeartRadio Talk, Letting Everyone From Jimmy Kim...
iHeartRadio is launching into the wide world of talk radio, with iHeartRadio Talk. Along with featuring content (which iHeartRadio calls aud
How to Gain Traffic from Pinterest with 0 Followers | AddShoppers
With AddShoppers.com, retailers will be able to determine who among its customers are sharing the most often and having the highest impact o
Jill Rowley: How Can a BToB Sales Professional Standout Amongst the Soci...
Be socially heard amongst all of the tweets, shares, likes and updates can be challenging - and that's just with your friends! Watch Social
Best Sales Copy and “Hook” Video Ever? Watch Training Session for FREE!
Is this the greatest training session ever showing you how to write great sales copy and find a "hook". Watch it and see for yourself.
Every sales person is a brand: Madlibs with Barbara Giamanco
Social Selling is all the rage. Consultants and experts are coming out of the woodwork. I have done my best to identify and work with the be
Asus - Eee Pad Transformer Tablet with 16GB Storage Memory - Brown/Black
Android 3.0 Honeycomb10.1
Indie Business Social Network - Enjoy Your Life! Build Your Business! Ha...
The social networking site for small and independent business owners and the people who love them!! Go Indie!