Do you have an HTC Vive dev kit? Do you work with WebVR? If you're one of the 3 people on the planet that answered yes to both those questions, I have build for you! Just grab the build with "OpenVR" in the name here:https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzudLt22BqGRbW9WTHMtOWMzNjQ&usp=sharing#list
Yes, it's an OpenVR-based WebVR build, fresh off the compiler! This build is pretty early and has it's share of quirks, such as:
* Windows only. (Not my choice, folks)
* Does NOT support the Oculus Rift. Input may work, rendering is definitely broken.
* Forces rendering with OpenGL.
* Forces Vsync off (Will cap at 90Hz when in VR mode)
* Forces “basic” theme, so no transparent title bar in Win 7.
* Forces the GPU sandbox off. Badly behaved WebGL apps may crash the browser.
* Will probably still judder a bit. Seems to depend on the page.
* No Vive controller support at this point, sorry!
But I'm guessing if you're eager to get your WebVR on in Valve's headset you'll be willing to work with it.
This build should trigger the OpenVR compositior if run by itself, but I’ve found that I get the most reliable performance when running the SteamVR status app in the background. I'd be curious to hear about other dev's experiences!
(Oh, yeah, and I renamed all the other builds for consistency, which tweaked their upload date. Sorry, nothing new to see there!)