I don’t think that I could adequately describe in any human language the immensely profound level of gratitude I feel in my heart for having been so richly blessed with such phenomenal friends all throughout my life!
For some reason, beyond any merit of my own, the most incredible men and women have been placed into my life around every corner and down every road I have chosen to pursue! The influence of my friends has proven to be enlightening, inspiring, life changing, and mind boggling, to say the very least!
To my friends I say, thank you! Thank you for your friendship, for your love, for your faith, and for your guidance! I love each of you immensely!
-Brandon D. Byrge
Feeling very proud of Britni Byrge for volunteering 8 hours of her weekend to help out with The Women's Rugby Super Series today just so that she can be exposed to more Rugby!
Excited to watch the United States Women's Team go toe to toe with England this afternoon too!
- Utah Valley UniversityBusiness Management, 2000 - 2004Bachelor Of Science (BS, B.S.) in Business Management with a specialization in Marketing January 2000 to January 2004
- Salt Lake Community CollegeGeneral Studies, 1999 - 2001Salt Lake Community College Completed General Studies Courses working towards Bachelor Of Science. January 1999 to January 2001
- Healthcare Compliance ProsSales Account Executive, 2016 - present"Brandon has great business intelligence. He is devoted to getting things done. He works well in collaborating ideas and always is willing to share new finds in sales that he has discovered. He brings a liveliness to our organization and has created many new forms of prospecting within our company. Straightforward, he brings positive enhancement to his work environment!" -David Warren Sales Manager
- eFileCabinet, Inc.Sales Account Executive, 2014 - 2016"Brandon has a unique way of lifting the spirits of those around him, all while performing at the highest most professional level." -Andrew King Sales Account Executive
- BojabieSales Manager, 2013 - 2014"Brandon is friendly, outgoing, and personable. He could probably sell anything to anyone and everybody would feel good about the transaction." -Lee Boardman Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- InsideSales.comSales Account Executive, 2010 - 2013"Brandon is one of the most driven, focused and energetic people I have seen." -David Elkington Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Co-Founder of InsideSales.com
- Heritage Internet Technologies (HIT Web)Sales Manager, 2007 - 2010"There are few individuals with the talent and drive that Brandon has. He is a hard working and fun individual." -Greg Woods Director of Sales
- QwestSales Executive, 2000 - 2007"Brandon was a top performer and someone who was counted on within our organization to provide solid and consistent leadership for the entire sales organization." -Alan Reese Sales Representative
(801) 556-8476, (435) 990-5690
Salt Lake City, Utah
Silicon Slopes, Utah
Silicon Slopes, U.S.A.
Salt Lake City, Utah
Google Apps for Work – Email, Collaboration Tools And More
Get email, cloud storage, collaboration tools and other business apps with Google Apps for Work. Try it free for 30 days.
RightSignature | Sign Documents Online, Electronic Signature, e-Signature
Contracts, NDAs, forms, you name it — all signed online in minutes
Samsung US | TVs - Tablets - Smartphones - Cameras - Laptops - Refrigera...
Imagine what Samsung can do for you! You'll find product and support information for our TVs, mobile phones, video & audios, computers and r
Mormon Newsroom - Church Launches New Resources on Freedom of Religion
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints published new resources today to help people of conscience everywhere understand the importa
116 - Michael O’Neal: Relationship & Business-Building with Social M...
From his hotel room in Phoenix, David has a great chat with Kickass Life producer, and Expert Social Media Trainer, Michael O’Neal. Michael
LinkedIn Today: The day's top news tailored for you
Discover what the world's professionals are reading and sharing right now.