FBI did a background check on me. Interviewed all my friends and relatives. Apparently I passed.
73 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 67 previous comments
- I just hope it works. As I think I know two snots who spoofFeb 9, 2014
- so what if I use two or more Sim cards when traveling to avoid roaming charges. Which one gets verified, both?Feb 9, 2014
- Brandon, why dont you really Ingress to experience what we all experience and improve from there?Feb 9, 2014
- A small number of verifications is allowed...
So is it one verification per device OR one verification per account... I mean if someone plays on a tablet and a phone both.... With the same account (not simultaneously)... Do they need to verify each device ? Or only the account has to be verified once and can be used on any device ?Feb 9, 2014
- I play in multiple countries, so I frequently swap simcards. In some countries (Poland, US) each time I buy a new throw-away phone number. Will I be able to continue playing? Or am I going to be restricted to my primary phone number, hence to Switzerland?
Also, what will prevent bot operators from buying throw-away sim cards? In Poland they cost $2 and no registration is required. I don't see, how it may help fight bots.Feb 9, 2014
- Just two words: dualsim phone.Feb 11, 2014
Add a comment...