Atlanta Women Entrepreneurs (AWE)
Sr. Director of Strategy, 2010 - present
The AWE Sr. Director of strategy monitors and interprets all trends that occur within their industry. Evaluating market size, competitor accomplishments and industry structures. Makes recommendations to executive director to assist in the development of the firm's goals. The Director of Strategy is responsible for developing short- and long-term strategic business goals. Partnering with department heads, they identify and triage business development and growth opportunities. They also seek out partnership opportunities with external vendors and organizations. Once goals have been defined, they inspire and influence those across the firm to achieve them.
Vice President of Sales & Marketing, 2013 - present
- Strategic planning including corporate positioning, customer segment selection and penetration plans, and related product positioning.
- Oversees marketing communications, including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars, sales events, and website design.
- Establishes and maintains top level relationships with key and potential customers, stakeholders, and industry partners.
- Direct the efforts of the sales team and their performance.
Cassius Blue Consulting
President & Brandi Strategist, 2012 - present
Brandi Starr is the President and Marketing Maven of Cassius Blue Consulting. With 13 years marketing experience Brandi energizes small business owners who are in the early stages of their business to win more customers, grow sales and build reputation. Through Cassius Blue Brandi provides her clients with the marketing, sales, and business strategy tools to move their business from where they are to success. Brandi recently received the Entrepreneur of the Year Award for Marketing and Communications from Stiletto Woman Media, and the Momentum Builder Award from Inspired Sistah, LLC.
- Strategic Marketing Plan Creation
- Define or Improve Brand Strength & Marketplace Position
- Develop or Improve Your Online Web Presence
- Process Development & Implementation
- Customer Acquisition & Retention
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing Set Up & Management
- Networking to Make Connections