The notes are posted below, and it's a fascinating read (although it can't capture the passion of her delivery and the great Q&A session that followed.)
suas tomadas de decisões como cancelar ingnorar ou desativar não,acess
informação but e great se cuida e olha dicas proteja minhas notificaçoes
mas no renova seu ispião matriz
- Google+Vice President of Product Management, 2008 - present
- YahooVP of ADD, 2007 - 2004
- Autonomy CorporationVP, 2003 - 2004
- VirageCTO / Founder, 1995 - 2003
I oversee Product Management for the Google+ Project. Previously at Google I've led the product teams for GMail, Google Voice, Google Talk, Orkut, Google Docs, etc.
Before joining Google, I founded and led Yahoo's advanced development division, which developed new products such as Yahoo! Pipes, and I drove the acquisition of products such as Flickr and MyBlogLog. Previously, I was Co-Founder and CTO of Virage, where I oversaw the technical direction of the company from its founding through its IPO and eventual acquisition by Autonomy.
I've got a bachelor's degree in computer science from the University of Michigan, and a master's degree from the MIT Media Lab and was pursuing my Ph.D. there when I co-founded Virage.
- Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyMedia Science, 1989 - 1993
- University of MichiganComputer Science, 1983 - 1989
- Southfield-Lathrup High School
- Pine Crest
- Detroit Country Day School