Brown’s areas of expertise include:
• Starting a community-focused space for learning new skills like coding, 3D printing and electronics
• Collaborating with local libraries
• Interest-driven youth education
Find her on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/tara
And on Kickstarter here: https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/tara
Sitting under a 7 ton winch.
I've owned this belt for about two months, and I couldn't be happier or more impressed. Perhaps not the most fashionable belt in the world, but definitely the most comfortable and functional. I'm going to be buying another one.
It's an item I interact with several times daily. Finding joy in the well-designed little things...
Give $1… and it could be matched with another $10, $100, or even $1000, provided by the generous support of SanDisk.
Did you know? The Red Cross has been supporting our active duty military, vets and their families for over 130 years with reuniting families, rehabilitation, and counseling.
Give a little. Change a lot.
Learn more and join in here! https://goo.gl/NtpRsM
- VP of Photos and Streams, 2015 - present
- Vice President of Product Management, 2008 - 2015
- YahooVP of ADD, 2007 - 2004
- Autonomy CorporationVP, 2003 - 2004
- VirageCTO / Founder, 1995 - 2003
Head of Google's Photos and Streams products...
Previously at Google I've led the product teams for GMail, Google Voice, Google Talk, Orkut, Google Docs, Google+, etc.
Before joining Google, I founded and led Yahoo's advanced development division, which developed new products such as Yahoo! Pipes, and I drove the acquisition of products such as Flickr and MyBlogLog. Previously, I was Co-Founder and CTO of Virage, where I oversaw the technical direction of the company from its founding through its IPO and eventual acquisition by Autonomy.
I've got a bachelor's degree in computer science from the University of Michigan, and a master's degree from the MIT Media Lab and was pursuing my Ph.D. there when I co-founded Virage.
- Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyMedia Science, 1989 - 1993
- University of MichiganComputer Science, 1983 - 1989
- Southfield-Lathrup High School
- Pine Crest
- Detroit Country Day School
- Crossy Road