Cheers to Kerry Hogarth & team for dynamite show and curation and big ups to the awesome retail team as always.
- Whidbey MakersExec Creative Director, 2014 - present
- Stash.MeCMO, President, present
- Dark Roast MediaChief Experience Officer, 2015
- MakerBot IndustriesMarketing/Strategy/Creative Consultant, 2013
- Y&R / Burson MarstellerSenior Director, Creative Strategy
- R/Greenberg AssociatesDirector, Mobile/Social Platforms
- Ernst & YoungManaging Consultant
- Penton MediaTechnology Editor/Blogger
- University of MichiganBA, cultural anthropology
- Kent State UniversityMBA, marketing
Practicing Communities of Practice with Ernst & Young
KM Chicago (February, 2010) http://kmchicago.blogspot.com/2010/01/practicing-communities-of-practice-with.html
6 Things to Consider Before you Implement a Gamification Strategy
Gamification has been my main learning opportunity and new professional skill for over two years. I went live with my first gamification eff
3D Printed Copyright Infringement is Still Copyright Infringement | Publ...
A Creative Commons license on a 3D printed sculpture does not mean that you can print it however you want.
Everything is Rigged: The Biggest Financial Scandal Yet | Politics News ...
The Illuminati were amateurs. The second huge financial scandal of the year reveals the real international conspiracy: There's no price the
Junkculture: Massive Photographic Archive Salvaged from Beijing's Trash
For his latest project titled "Beijing Silvermine", French photography collector and editor Thomas Sauvin salvaged more than half a million
Apple's iPhone: Technology Product of the Year | Emerging Technologies c...
Wildly popular communication device could become a game-changing enterprise platform.
Google Talks About Glass - I Talk About Dogs | MFG 2.0
Today software/hardware/advertising/everything giant Google released a video which attempts to show what this "heads up" smartphone/glasses
ITSinsider | Going Rogue: Taking a Leap of Faith – in Humanity, the Soci...
So, I'm alone again, naturally.*. I have been letting friends know over the past few weeks that I resigned from my incredibly great new posi
Connecting Employees to Social Media: New Possibilities « Dachis Group C...
Recently I've been exploring the best ways for companies to establish their workers successfully in the use of social media, both internally