- More people searched for info on Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's baby (North West) than the birth of the U.S.
- Less people search for the 4th of July than celebrities including Kate Middleton, Rebecca Black, and Honey Boo Boo.
- More people searched for George Clooney than George Washington; Ben Affleck than Ben Franklin; John Mayer than John Adams, and Samuel Adams Beer than Samuel Adams.
Great job, America.
- JobNimbusSEO, 2012 - present
- CrankLeftWriter, Nerd, 2007 - present
- Patient FuelSEO, 2011 - 2012
- Bellevue CollegeArts and Sciences, 2007 - 2010
- Redmond High SchoolGeneral Studies, 2003 - 2006
Matt Cutts Says 'Stop' Guest Blogging for SEO: Here's Everything You Nee...
Google's Matt Cutts, in a personal blog post, declared that "guest blogging is done" as an SEO tactic, setting off a firestorm. Here's a ful
A Daddy's Letter to His Little Girl (About Her Future Husband)
Dear Cutie-Pie, Recently, your mother and I were searching for an answer on Google. Halfway through entering the question, Google returned a
An Open Letter on Middle-East Confusion - The Michael Medved Show
A close-friend wrote to my wife with serious concerns about her nephew, a bright and idealistic young man who came home from his elite unive
Lora Zombie: Depressed Robin Ltd Ed Print, at 25% off!
Visit Fab.com now and score this item, plus many more great designs at up to 70% off retail. Discover new sales every day. Membership is fr
Dentist in Salt Lake City | Salt Lake City Dentist
Needing to make a visit to your local dentist in Salt Lake City? Discover the very best dentist in Salt Lake City for all of your dental nee
Watch this: Activision shows off stunning, unsettling next-gen facial re...
If you thought Sony's creepy tech demo involving that old man's face during the PlayStation 4 event was something, wait until you see what A
Official Google Blog: Remembering my dad, Jim Henson
Remembering my dad, Jim Henson. 9/23/2011 03:52:00 PM. We're thrilled to share this guest post by Brian Henson about his father—puppetee