- Market MotivePPC Faculty Chair, 2011 - present
- AdAlysisCo-Founder, 2012 - present
- Certified KnowledgeMarketing Trainer, 2008 - present
- Search Engine LandPaid Search Columnist, 2007 - present
- Boost MediaBoard Member, 2010 - present
- Advanced Google AdWordsAuthor, 2010 - present
- Dex One (RH Donnelley)Director of Search, 2006 - 2008
- LocalLaunchDirector of Search, 2004 - 2008
- Affiliate & Consultant1998 - 2004
He has been involved in online marketing for more than a decade. Over the years, he has provided a variety of consulting services, including: usability, conversion optimization, product development, product positioning, and agency consulting, He has managed, SEO, PPC, email, display, and affiliate marketing campaigns for both himself and others.
One of his trademarks has been demystifying the more complicated aspects of SEO, PPC, and Internet advertising through writing, speaking, and training. Brad does not withhold secrets as he prefers to educate readers on the various aspects of crafting marketing campaigns to ensure the success for all parties involved.
Brad is not one to call himself an expert or guru. He prefers to train marketers and let the results speak for themselves. Therefore, instead of writing paragraphs that use the words “master,” “wizard,” or “thought-leader,” and name-drop companies he has worked with such as Amazon, DEX, and Google he prefers a simple bullet point list of facts to let intelligent readers make up their own minds.
As a Speaker:
- Spoken at more than 60 conferences and 125 sessions across several continents.
- Keynoted several conferences in multiple countries.
- Notable conferences include AdWords Days (Germany), Afri-Tech (Kenya), SEM Days (Romania), Congreso SEM (Spain), Search Engine Strategies (Toronto, San Francisco, San Jose, Chicago, London, New York City), SES Local, SMX (Seattle, New York, San Jose, Sydney, London, Munich, Milan), SMX Local, SMX Social, Kelsey, Pubcon (New Orleans, Boston, Las Vegas), SuperZoo, Marketing 2.0 Bootcamp, SEO Class, KBIS, Elite Master Summit, and adTech.
- Presented at events at both Google and Microsoft.
As a Trainer:
- One of only two Google-approved AdWords Seminar Leaders.
- Conducted more than 60 officially Google-supported AdWords Seminars for Success, attended by more than 4,000 marketing professionals. AdWords Seminars for Success are two days of intensive training on Google AdWords.
- Worked with Google in implementing their reseller training program at R.H. Donnelley.
- Helped institute a training program for LocalLaunch that managed more than 40,000 PPC accounts.
- Conducted training days in multiple countries for conferences such as SMX (New York, London, Milan, Sydney, Las Vegas, San Jose, Seattle, Munich), SEO Class, Search Engine Strategies (in New York, Toronto, and Chicago), Refined Labs, and Pubcon.
As an Internet Marketer:
- Monetized first website in 1998.
- Started SEOing websites in 1998.
- Started affiliate marketing in 1999.
- Opened first PPC account in 1999.
- Formed first agency, iDjinni Consulting, in 2002, providing usability, PPC, SEO, and affiliate marketing services.
- Joined LocalLaunch in 2004:
- LocalLaunch began as a boutique agency, then built a marketing platform that empowered sales forces to sell marketing products to their customer bases while LocalLaunch did all of the product’s management behind the scenes
- Helped grow the LocalLaunch agency that provided PPC services to companies such as Red Lobster, Encyclopedia Britannica, YellowPages.com, and Yahoo.
- Helped build marketing products that were used by more than 100,000 businesses.
- Helped build a system that managed more than 40,000 PPC accounts.
- Worked with companies such as Amazon, World Directories, DEX Media, and Local.com.
- While Brad managed vendor relations, R.H. Donnelley became one of the few Google and Yahoo resellers in the world.
- LocalLaunch was sold to R.H. Donnelley in 2006.
- Formed bg Theory in 2008
- bg Theory is a company dedicated to consulting, educating, and training businesses on Internet marketing theory and best practices.
- Created Certified Knowledge in 2010
- CertifiedKnowledge.org is a PPC Training, Tools, and Community platform.
- Co-Founded AdAlysis in 2013. AdAlysis makes complex PPC ad testing simple for everyone regardless of experience or account size.
- Penn State
One of the longest lasting ideas I had stored in my Evernote idea notebook was to create an ad testing tool. Ad testing is such a simple idea, but a complicated process, and I was baffled that no one has tried to offer a fix for the PPC community. None of the big PPC tool vendors has come close to an effective solution.
But then I discovered by .
Read in my review how I've come to depend on it to speed up one of the most crucial activities in PPC advertising: Ad Testing.
With draft ads you can now fully automate your ad testing.
-create ads in advance (or inherit data from current ads)
-pick specific conditions for when losers are paused and new ads are pushed live
adAlysis already automates all statistical significance calculates with an actionable ad workflow; with the newest feature, you don't even need to check for winning and losing ads.