- Certified KnowledgeMarketing Trainer, 2008 - present
- Search Engine LandPaid Search Columnist, 2007 - present
- Boost MediaBoard Member, 2010 - present
- Advanced Google AdWordsAuthor, 2010 - present
- Dex One (RH Donnelley)Director of Search, 2006 - 2008
- LocalLaunchDirector of Search, 2004 - 2008
- Affiliate & Consultant1998 - 2004
He has been involved in online marketing for more than a decade. Over the years, he has provided a variety of consulting services, including: usability, conversion optimization, product development, product positioning, and agency consulting, He has managed, SEO, PPC, email, display, and affiliate marketing campaigns for both himself and others.
One of his trademarks has been demystifying the more complicated aspects of SEO, PPC, and Internet advertising through writing, speaking, and training. Brad does not withhold secrets as he prefers to educate readers on the various aspects of crafting marketing campaigns to ensure the success for all parties involved.
Brad is not one to call himself an expert or guru. He prefers to train marketers and let the results speak for themselves. Therefore, instead of writing paragraphs that use the words “master,” “wizard,” or “thought-leader,” and name-drop companies he has worked with such as Amazon, Yahoo, and Google he prefers a simple bullet point list of facts to let intelligent readers make up their own minds.
As a Speaker:
- Spoken at more than 40 conferences and 70 sessions across several countries.
- Such notable conferences as AdWords Days (Germany), Search Engine Strategies, SES Local, SMX, SMX Local, Kelsey, Pubcon, SuperZoo, Marketing 2.0 Bootcamp, SEO Class, adTech, and AfriTech.
- Spoke at events at both Google and Microsoft.
As a Trainer:
- One of only two Google-approved AdWords Seminar Leaders.
- Conducted more than 60 officially Google-supported AdWords Seminars for Success, attended by more than 4,000 marketing professionals. AdWords Seminars for Success are two days of intensive training on Google AdWords.
- Worked with Google in implementing their reseller training program at R.H. Donnelley.
- Helped institute a training program for LocalLaunch that managed more than 40,000 PPC accounts.
- Conducted training days in multiple countries for conferences such as SEO Class, Search Engine Strategies (in New York, Toronto, and Chicago), Refined Labs, and Pubcon.
As an Internet Marketer:
- Monetized first website in 1998.
- Started SEOing websites in 1998.
- Started affiliate marketing in 1999.
- Opened first PPC account in 1999.
- Formed first agency, iDjinni Consulting, in 2002, providing usability, PPC, SEO, and affiliate marketing services.
- Joined LocalLaunch in 2004:
- LocalLaunch began as a boutique agency, then built a marketing platform that empowered sales forces to sell marketing products to their customer bases while LocalLaunch did all of the product’s management behind the scenes
- Helped grow the LocalLaunch agency that provided PPC services to companies such as Red Lobster, Encyclopedia Britannica, YellowPages.com, and Yahoo.
- Helped build marketing products that were used by more than 100,000 businesses.
- Helped build a system that managed more than 40,000 PPC accounts.
- Worked with companies such as Amazon, World Directories, DEX Media, and Local.com.
- While Brad managed vendor relations, R.H. Donnelley became one of the few Google and Yahoo resellers in the world.
- LocalLaunch was sold to R.H. Donnelley in 2006.
- Formed bg Theory in 2008
- bg Theory is a company dedicated to consulting, educating, and training businesses on Internet marketing theory and best practices.
- Created Certified Knowledge in 2010
- CertifiedKnowledge.org is a PPC Training, Tools, and Community platform.
- Penn State
Today, we’re excited to announce that Bid Simulator can be used to see how your bids impact conversion values. For example, this improvement will help you see how a $.50 bid increase might impact sales for your business, so you can choose the right bid to maximize ROI.
Learn more: http://goo.gl/UBvIW3
If you’re looking for a more automated bid solution to maximize revenue, try our newest automated bidding tool: Target ROAS. This flexible bid strategy uses conversion values to automatically set bids to reach your target return on ad spend. Learn more: http://goo.gl/HrPGN6
This is just the beginning. We’re working hard to launch new features that leverage your conversion data to help improve your ROI, so stay tuned!
If you want to learn more about getting into Bing; this show will help you out.
Hope you enjoy it.
It's by and Jeff Hansen. The book was compiled by .
- How has digital marketing changed?
- What should managers do every day?
- How can managers build a solid team structure?
- Top tips for vetting, hiring, and onboarding.
- Insights on incentivizing your team.
- How to provide resources that drive quality.
- What digital marketers will be doing in 2015.
I actually read all the pages of a PDF. I'm not sure the last time I've actually read an entire PDF without skimming sections for the callouts and bolded sections.
It looks at if you should create them, how to determine which ad groups you should start with, and some case studies on ad group site links.
I hope you enjoy :)