Just passed my one year anniversary writing for Maximum PC yesterday. Woo hoo! Celebrating with some fine drinks and a fine cigar.
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- What? No top hat?
Congrats!May 14, 2012
- Hm, I have a pirate hat...May 14, 2012
- The top hat o' the seven seas, fantastic.May 14, 2012
- I've enjoyed many of your pieces. Thank you.
What type of cigar? Drink?May 14, 2012
- Hey, thanks,! Tonight, it's a Hoya de Monterray Excalibur 1066, my favorite cigar of all time. (Though CAO Crillo comes close.) As for the drink, one was a fancy Scottish ale whose bottle is now buried beneath dinner scraps and whose name is now lost to the world -- it was very good, though -- and Maudite, one of my favorite craft beers. (And not just because it features a champagne-style cork top.)
http://www.unibroue.com/en/beers/maudite/May 14, 2012
- That's great, enjoy. The Excalibur is my favorite, also. I haven't had one in a long time. Haven't tried Maudite, but will check it out.May 14, 2012