Banja Luka College
Senior Assistant, 2009 - present
Senior assistant on three core subjects: "Business Information Technology", "Database systems (SQL)" and "Business Intelligence"
University of Business Studies Banja Luka
Senior Assistant, 2010 - present
Senior assistant currently on five core subjects "Database systems", "Programming languages", "Computer technologies", "E-business and Internet marketing" (Faculty of Information Technology and Design) and "Business Informatics" (Faculty of applied economics and Faculty of business and financial studies).
Director, 2012 - present
Director of international software engineering company, engaged on multiple software development projects. Involved in project acquisition, marketing, funding, sales, deployment and support processes. Successfully managed complex projects, built on new and emerging technologies, managed risks and brought solutions on market and supporting them through production. Working with international companies on challenging new projects in a wide variety of industries (incl. logistics, sales & marketing, accounting, auditing) and technologies.
Specialized building integrated solutions with multiple tiers, including server-side, desktop, mobile and Web solutions. Experience with legacy technologies and migrating/enabling corporate infrastructure for new platforms.
Association of Information Technology Professionals
President, 2012 - 2013
President of NGO "Association of Information Technology Professionals" in Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Chief Project Management Officer, 2012 - 2012
Chief Project Management Officer in major software development company in Bosnia & Herzegovina. Involved in strategic alignment, strategic management, project portfolio management & project management (per PMBOK 2010). Applying iterative software development approach (Unified Process) to projects and implementing UML as documentation standard. Managing multiple software development and support teams, engaged on complex projects.
Project Manager, 2011 - 2012
Owner of independent software development contractor BLDroid. Specialized in developing business grade and enterprise grade projects based on Microsoft .NET platform (Windows, Web Forms, WebServices/WCF), Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Business Intelligence platform and various mobile platforms (incl. Windows Mobile, Android & iOS).
Successful integration of desktop applications, Web/Rich Internet Applications, RDBMS, mobile platforms and various hardware and software components. Focused on N-tier, security, tight integration, rapid development and software quality assurance.
Specialized in Motorola & Intermec enterprise mobile platforms (1D & 2D bar-codes, RFID) and supporting hardware (label printers, RFID printers).
Experience in developing rich Business Intelligence applications for tablets and smart phones, bringing intuitive dashboards interface and charting to latest mobile devices.
Republic of Srpska Securities Commission
IT Project Manager, 2006 - 2012
Information technology project manager and software architect of IIS (Integral Information System) for Republic of Srpska's Securities Commission.
Managing development of multiple distributed systems, official Commission's web site, data interchange between Banja Luka Stock Exchange and Commission, capital market surveillance system, electronic data exchange system for capital market participants and other core information systems.
- Managing the development of information technology projects
- Strategic alignment of IT department work with strategic corporate goals
- Leading the development of software by coaching younger members and working on high risk system architectures
- Implementing best practices of Unified Process – a software development methodology
- Leading research and development within the corporation
- Active involvement in board of directors meetings (budget, strategic alignment, ICT research and recommendations, etc)
- Active cooperation with capital market participants
- Initiating and controlling multi-company projects, such as data gathering and analysis system and stock exchange surveillance
system with Banja Luka Stock Exchange and Central Registry of Securities in Republic of Srpska
Business Intelligence Technical Consultant, 2012 - 2012
Pre/post sales technical consultant
American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Professor, 2011 - 2012
Professor on two subjects - "Introduction to Information Technology" and "Library/Information Literacy"
College for IT and Management Prijedor
Professor, 2008 - 2010
Teaching three core subjects in Information Technology course - "Databases 1" (Access), "Databases 2" (SQL Server and Visual Studio .NET Web application development) and "Computer Networks" (networking, Internet and Internet applications).
Auditor, 2006 - 2006
Information Technology support to auditing process:
* Acquiring and importing database(s) from client’s site
* Implementation of company methodologies and standards in data transformation, data processing, accounting analysis, report creation and initial auditing
* Extensive external communication with client’s CIO
* Extensive internal communication with auditors and managers
* Troubleshooting and problem solving of whole process
* Audit services – Telekom RS, Elektroprivreda RS, Metal Gradiška, TT Inženjering, Pivara Banja Luka, Kosig Dunav Osiguranje, Brčkogas Osiguranje, ŽRS, Putevi RS, Prijedor Putevi, BL Berza, Zepter Passport, Unis Tours, Balkan Investment Bank, Vitinka Kozluk, Deltasport, Elektroprivreda Srbije, Centroproizvod, JKP Vodovod (Beograd), Fruktona Banja Luka, DDOR Novi Sad
* Enterprise Risk Services – Crnogorska Komercijalna Banka A.D. Podgorica, DDOR Novi Sad, RiTE Gacko, Željeznice RS, Putevi RS
E-Timesheetz Asia Pacific
Project manager/lead developer, 2005 - 2005
Development of an online helpdesk application, based on the latest Microsoft's technologies (Visual Studio 2005, ASP.NET 2.0, which was in beta 2 at the time of this project) for Australian-based company E-Timesheetz.