John Lee Dumas is the founder and host of EOFire, an award winning Podcast where he interviews today's most successful Entrepreneurs 7-days a week. JLD has interviewed over 1300 Entrepreneurs and EOFire has over 1 million monthly listens. John's latest project is The Freedom Journal; a gorgeous faux-leather bound journal that guides you in accomplishing your #1 goal in 100 days. Launched on Kickstarter, it raised 453k in 33 days and became the #6 most funded publishing project of all time. You can learn more at TheFreedomJournal.com. Listen here http://traffic.libsyn.com/bonniegroessl/johnlee.dumas.mp3
If this applies to you, I would be so appreciative if you would take just a couple minutes to complete this short multiple choice survey. I am happy to share my findings with you when I have accumulated the results. Thank you in advance for helping me with this project.
PS: Please feel free to share this link with people who may like to take part in this survey and offer their input. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V7XD6RM
And she knows the Top 3 Reasons Intuitive Women Hide from What They Want and Struggle to Get Paid for Their Spiritual Gifts. You’ll also get INSTANT ACCESS to a super cool VIDEO Baeth did on the single biggest decision you’ll ever make in business... and what stops you from making it! http://tinyurl.com/hk9z5fv
Bonnie Groessl, MSN is a holistic nurse practitioner, author, and entrepreneurial coach, helping people achieve their dreams. Bonnie’s ability to develop leading-edge programs for a multispecialty clinic led her to founding The Bridge to Health, an integrative healing center. She offers coaching for holistic-minded entrepreneurs and enjoys supporting aspiring authors who have a message to share.
In 2012 she transitioned The Bridge to Health to the virtual space which now serves people across the globe. Bonnie’s guided meditation audios, books and programs help individuals bring together mind-body medicine, nutrition, energy medicine, and spirituality to enjoy the lives they deserve.
- University of Wisconsin-OshkoshMasters in Nursing, 1992 - 1995
- University of Wisconsin-Green BayBachelors in Nursing, 1988 - 1991
- Bellin School of NursingDiploma, 1978 - 1981
- The Bridge to HealthOwner/Nurse Practitioner, 8 - presentBonnie is a Nurse Practitioner and Holistic Coach. She is board certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as a Family Nurse Practitioner and has additional training in integrative medicine, mind-body techniques, energy work, as well as headache and chronic-pain management. She owns The Bridge to Health, and integrative healing practice. Bonnie is recognized as an expert in helping people make changes to achieve their goals. Her focus is on providing an integrative, holistic approach to people with chronic emotional and physical pain. Clients learn tools that bring together mind-body medicine, nutrition, energy medicine, and spirituality to help them enjoy the lives they deserve.
- Prevea ClinicNurse Practitioner,Headache Clinic Director, Integrative Medicine Program Coordinator, 1996 - 2005• Responsible for development of policies and procedures to ensure successful program operation • Development of quality outcome and patient satisfaction measures • Facilitate and oversee local headache support group in conjunction with the National Headache Foundation • Chair of the Green Bay Area Migraine Task Force • Development of community and professional education, as well as marketing opportunities
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical CenterDirector of Quality Care Management, Risk Manager, 1991 - 2001• Medical Staff Liaison, responsible for credentialing, peer review and physician relations • Hospital Consultant for legal and risk management issues • Hospital Consultant for JCAHO and regulatory issues • Quality Improvement Coordinator for Hospital and Medical Staffs • Director, Medical Records, 1994-1996
- St. Mary's Hospital - KewauneeVice President, Patient Care Services, 1986 - 1991• Hospital Consultant for legal, regulatory, risk and ethical issues • Served as Director of Nursing and Ancillary Services • Responsible for physician recruitment and credentialing • Operating Room nurse
- Home Health CareHome Care RN, 1991 - 1986• Home Health Care Nurse, including patient care and supervisory responsibilities • Kewaunee County Public Health • Nurse Consultant for Kewaunee Public Schools