In “Stealth Mode” for roughly three years, Spritz enables people to read words as they appear one at a time, in rapid succession. With Spritz, you can read anywhere from 250 to 1,000 words per minute.
While rapid serial visual presentation (RSVP), which is another way to speed up your reading, already exists, Spritz differs in that it focuses on the “Optimal Recognition Point,” or ORP. Notice the red letter whenever a word passes by? That’s the ORP, or “fixation point.”
Normally, when you read, your eyes hop from word to word, all the while figuring out the meaning of the word. Not only does this take time, but you only spend 20 percent of that reading time on processing whatever content you’re reading. The remaining 80 percent is used to go from word to word while looking for that fixation point, running the risk of skipping shorter words.
By indicating the ORP with red, and positioning each word so the location of the ORP doesn’t change, Spritz allows you to read and process the content while not having your eyes jump from word to word. This differs from RSVP, which simply shows you words in rapid succession without focusing on the ORP. ..."
Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/hate-reading-slowly-spritz-aims-allow-people-read-1000-words-per-minute
- Whitebirch StudiosArchitectural Illustrator, presentI am a professional Minnesota based architectural illustrator. Specializing in photo-real architectural renderings. I take great care in the architectural rendering process to portray the important details of color hues, light intensity, light reflection, and shadows creating a life-like portrayal of architectural buildings. I am working towards being the best architectural illustrator in Minnesota. Come and visit us today at http://www.bobby-parker.com
31566 Green Scene Dr Breezy Point, MN
- Liberty University2013 - present
- Downers Grove South High School1984 - 1987
- College of DuPage1889 - 1991
- Morrison Institute Of Technology1992 - 1994
Lenovo ThinkPad 8 Review | Mobile devices content from Paul Thurrott's S...
As expected, Lenovo's ThinkPad 8 is the best Windows mini-tablet yet, with a gorgeous 1080p screen and a thin and high-quality form factor.
Running Autodesk Software on Amazon with Otoy | Autodesk AREA
Back in the fall, we announced the availability of running some Autodesk software remotely - here's an overview of how that works.
Complete Guide to What’s New in Adobe Photoshop 14.2 – Design & Illu...
One of the biggest advantages of the Adobe Creative Cloud is the speed at which new features can be deployed. When the Adobe Creative Cloud
Meet Pencil: The Best iPad Stylus Yet, From the Makers of 'Paper' | Wire...
As Georg Petschnigg, one of FiftyThree's founders, puts it, a stylus gives you the chance to "think with your hands."
Experimental Website Lets You Download Amazing House Blueprints for Free...
Paperhouses is an open source architecture platform that's bringing high-quality housing designs to the masses.
CGschool Architectural Visualization Masterclass (Boston & San Franc...
The CGschool is the leading training company for professional architectural visualization artists. In November 2013, we are hosting an exclu