Check out their first impressions in the link below.
- Stainless steel frame, unbelievable craftsmanship & polish
- Snapdragon 801 chipset, 3GB RAM, 16/64GB Flash
- 5-inch 1080p IPS display, very high color gamut (84% of NTSC range)
- 13MP rear camera, f1.8, real-time HDR, 4K video recording (Sony IMX214)
- 8MP front camera, f1.8, 80-degree wide angle (Sony IMX219)
- 3080mAh internal battery, quick charging at 9V/1.2A or 5V/2A
- Swappable back plate
- Weight: 149g
Introducing the Manufacturing Process of Xiaomi M…: http://youtu.be/b9Z3WsNZveI
Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core 2.5GHz
3GB LP-DDR3 RAM
16/64GB eMMC 5.0
5-inch 1080p Sharp display
13MP rear and 8MP camera
3080 mAh battery.
$320 for 16 GB model, $400 for 64 GB
Mi is now officially in Indonesia and they've got a question for you:
If you were given 2 million Rupiahs (170 USD), what kind of smartphone would you design?
Visit www.mi.com/id to submit your cool ideas!
Penantian panjang telah berakhir, Mi sekarang resmi hadir di Indonesia dan kita punya pertanyaan buat kamu
Kalau dikasih budget 2 juta, smartphone sekeren apa yang bisa kamu rancang?
Kunjungi http://www.mi.com/id/ sekarang dan rancang smartphone impian kamu!
Jangan lupa klik "Like" dan "Share" untuk kesempatan menangin Mi Phone dan Mi Earphone.
#Xiaomi #Mi #XiaomiIndonesia
The second product we’ve just announced today is the super light-weight Mi Band. Here goes:
- Fitness monitor & sleep tracker
- Sleep-cycle smart alarm
- Unlock your Mi phone without a password
- 30-day standby power
- Water resistant (IP67)
- Stylish band options (incl. wrap-around and leather)
- Approx. US$ 13
The race to the bottom is not what it used to be
When GigaOm’s told me last year that he was letting go of his prized 2007 Corvette for a Fiat 500 Abarth, I thought he’d lost his mind. Why would a performance enthusiast give up a 400 BHP monster for a small econobox that needs twice as much to hit 60 mph from a standstill?
His argument was that, while he loved the Vette’s performance, he rarely got to enjoy it. He only drove it around 2500 miles a year and the most he could got out of the car was going 120 mph on fourth gear. The car still had two gears to go when he ran out of road to go any faster.
So he figured, why not go with something more economical, but with performance that could put a smile on his face more often?
Kevin’s argument above perfectly sums up today’s emerging market smartphone trends and the effect of the new breed of low-cost quality devices from companies like Xiaomi or Motorola.
Let me explain: http://goo.gl/ku0xNG
#Android #Samsung #Motorola #Xiaomi #China #India
Photo credit: Chris Zielecki
- XiaomiCommunity Manager, 2014 - presentCommunity Manager for Indonesia
- Android AuthorityContributor, 2014 - 2014Covering topics relevant to the emerging markets and those who are interested in getting a global view of the mobile industry.
- androiddissected.comAsian Editor, 2013I cover topics relevant to the emerging markets and those who are interested in getting a global view of the mobile industry.
- BobbySitukangpoles Paint CorrectionPaint Correction Specialist, 2014This is my weekend hobby/obsession
- Rapid Linguistics SolutionsOwner - Manager, 2014We specialize in seamlessly breaking the English-Indonesian language barrier. Among the services we offer are, document translations, electronics correspondence real time interpretation, conventional interpretation, ESL training and localization services. Our clients ranges from private banks, education institutions, to the National Power Company. Contact me for more details. Address: Jl. Parasitologi 15 Bandung West Java Indonesia
- Bandung Institute of Technology
- Asphalt 8:Airborne
- Down The Mountain
- Bladelords - the fighting game
- Zombie Highway 2
- Leo's Fortune
- AstroWings2:Legend of Heroes
- Shadow Fight 2
- Mortal Kombat X
Walking War Robots – Apps para Android no Google Play
AÇÃO MMO ÉPICAParticipe de batalhas robóticas explosivas para múltiplos jogadores em Walking War Robots! Coloque-se na cabine de um robô de
The New Digital Age: Transforming Nations, Businesses, and Our Lives
In an unparalleled collaboration, two leading global thinkers in technology and foreign affairs give us their widely anticipated, transforma