- Coldwell Banker PreferredAgent, ePRO, Real Estate Technology Expert and Consultant, 2010 - present
- Daddis Investment GroupCo-Founder, 2009 - 2012
- "Jimmy Kimmel Live"Executive Chef, 2006 - 2010
- Buzz (current)
Visit Philly Real Estate Resource for everything Residential Real Estate courtesy of Bobby Daddis. Bobby is a Real Estate Technology Expert who has emerged as the "leader of the pack" of a new breed of REALTORS®. His cutting edge, revolutionary marketing strategies have made him THE go-to agent in the Greater Philadelphia Area, using the Internet, social media, video, email, and text messaging to provide exceptional service and results. According to the National Assoc. of Realtors, over 90% of home searches begin online, making the skilled implementation of an effective Internet marketing attack so imperative. Bobby's proven he gets homes sold in half the time! Looking to buy? Bobby's extensive knowledge of the area and real estate process make him an invaluable resource for anyone looking to find their "DREAM HOME!" Call 215.756.6858 or email email@example.com. HTTP://WWW.PHILLYREALESTATERESOURCE.COM
“Bobby is extremely reliable, and he really makes you feel like you are a priority at all times. He is dedicated to keeping his clients satisfied and will go out of his way for all of them. His enthusiasm is contagious and he is truly a joy to work with.”
-Dana Warzenski, Merchandising Assistant
Buying and selling a home is among the largest financial decisions most people will ever make. It’s also an experience that can be time-consuming, complex, and fraught with hidden intricacies and risks. No wonder, then, that many people consider buying or selling a home a highly stressful process…Well, it doesn’t have to be that way.
Meet Bobby Daddis
ARE YOU READY TO GET YOUR HOUSE SOLD?ARE YOU READY TO FIND YOU YOUR DREAM HOME?
Whether looking for that perfect dream home or potential investment properties, I am your man. Looking to sell? I will get you top dollar for your home and get it sold quickly and efficiently, using the latest marketing technology and proven Internet marketing systems. Hey…no matter what anybody says, buying and selling your home is a big deal! Let me make it an easy, comfortable and fun experience for you! YES… IT CAN ACTUALLY BE FUN!!!
“Bobby Daddis is one of the most dependable people I know. His high energy and passion for people make him a success!”
-Joe Mason, Account Manager
So why me? Well, that’s easy.
• I LISTEN.
• I am an agent who truly wants nothing more than to satisfy my clients to the fullest extent. That is my job AND my passion. I am not the agent that is only in it for the money.
Ask anyone of my past clients and they will tell you I truly care that I get your home sold on your terms and find the home that’s your perfect match! I’m here to guide and advise you with my extensive Real Estate knowledge. I am not here to try and make decisions for you or pressure you into buying anything that is not your ideal fit! No one knows what’s right for you more than you, so you are in the drivers seat. I’m sitting shotgun.
• I’M PROACTIVE.
Other Realtors will put a sign in your yard, list your home on the MLS and, then, just sit back and wait. That’s not me. I aggressively seek out buyers for your home on a daily basis. I spend hours on the phone each day making sure brokers and their buyers are aware that your house is on the market and ready to sell. The days of waiting for buyers to always come to you are long gone. In this business, you have to be a go-getter to get the job done right!
• I am a creative and progressive agent who thinks outside the box.
I am not a slave to the industry norms! I know each real estate transaction is different, so each needs to be approached differently. I’m ready for anything. I am always integrating new and unique techniques to get any and all transactions done quickly and professionally.
• I study the market.
I keep up with the latest trends as well as the tried and true, and carefully analyze patterns to see which techniques produce the best results. In addition, I look at which approaches appear to be getting more effective over time and which less so. Because each area is a little different, I pay particular attention to what works in the individual markets I serve.
• I am dedicated to continuing my education on a daily basis.
If I stop learning for one day, that’s one day I’m not working hard enough for you! Do you want an agent who is still going about business with the information and tactics they learned in the 1980’s or before? No, of course not! It’s 2011 and you need a realtor that attacks each transaction with an all encompassing and up to date approach. I am a Tony Robbins Mastermind Club member, a student of Donald Trump University, and I regularly attend business and marketing seminars from marketing gurus Lloyd Irving, Bill Glazier and the like.
• I am readily available to you.
I am not the agent that you can never get ahold of! I’m not working for you if I am not readily accessible to you. All too often, the professional services we require are not available after 5:00 p.m. or on weekends. To compound our frustration, frequently someone we have never met delivers these services in an impersonal, disinterested manner. That’s not me. Instead, I enjoy building relationships with my clients, and I know those relationships are the key to my clients’ success and satisfaction. Call me, text me, or email me anytime and I will respond immediately.
• I take the time needed to clearly explain to my clients our game plan and mutual objectives.
I clarify any concerns and answer any questions that you may have. Most importantly, I provide extraordinary service to each of my clients based on their personalities and desires. Many REALTORS® take on excessive workloads and do not truly have the time to devote to each and every one of his or her listings or buyers. Unfortunately, this means homeowners who wish to sell often don’t get the results they deserve and expect. I am not that kind of REALTOR®! I take on a reasonable amount of clients in order to ensure that all are of the utmost priority.
• I am realistic.
I’m not going to inflate the value of your home just to get your listing. My goal is the same as yours…TO GET YOUR HOUSE SOLD FAST AND FOR THE MOST MONEY POSSIBLE!
• My heart and soul belong to this great city.
I was born and raised in the area and have spent years and years of my life walking the streets of this beautiful and historic place. Let me find you the perfect local home, so you, too, can get the same joy out of the city that it continues to give me!
*** I am a Real Estate Technology Expert ***
I know of very few agents nationally who can say the same. A new breed of REALTOR® is emerging and I am leading the pack. The game is changing exponentially everyday, so I extensively study emerging cutting edge marketing systems and spend hours on end implementing them into my own revolutionary marketing strategy, which I then customize to my clients specific needs. In this business, if you don’t aggressively strive to be of the highest value to your clients, you and your clients both will be left behind.
You see, I know how to harness the power of the Internet, social media, video, email, and text messaging to provide exceptional service and results. According to the National Association of Realtors, over 90% of home searches begin online, making the development and skilled implementation of an effective Internet marketing strategy an absolute imperative.
Here is just a sampling of the techniques included in my cutting edge marketing strategy, designed to get homes sold fast and for top dollar:
1. Exposure. Exposure. Exposure. I will showcase your property on OVER 350 search engine optimized Web Sites. Yes, 350. I challenge you to find another agent who will match those numbers. Most importantly, your home will not only be submitted, but will be prominently featured on the industry’s “Big 4” home search sites: REALTOR.com, Yahoo, Trulia, and Zillow.
2. I utilize online and print ads, daily blogs, RSS feeds, videos, Google and Craigslist campaigns, email blasts, Twitter, Facebook and other forms of social media to promote your home to prospective buyers and their agents
3. My print advertising and marketing material feature a state of the art custom website specifically designed around and dedicated to your home, including a search engine optimized URL address, professional photos, beautifully detailed descriptions, top notch virtual tour. This allows home shoppers to quickly and easily access every detail of your home through a one-stop-shop, super slick presentation. There is also a mobile version of your home’s website perfectly designed for display on mobile and smart phones.
4. Since so many broker’s no longer make it out to preview homes in person, I advertise and perform “LIVE” streaming Open Houses which can be viewed on your home’s website, by brokers and their buyers. I also send the Open House in a mass email to every agent in my vast database.
5. You could not ask for more exposure than to be featured on the two Internet giants, Facebook and Google. I use Facebook Ads and Google Adwords Ads that show up on top of these monster sites when people search for keywords related to your neighborhood and area. These ads attract a massive draw to your home and it’s website.
6. I use the MLS to it’s fullest potential. When I post your property to the local MLS system (the industry’s complete property database), I’ll make sure the description is engaging and that the pictures present your property in its best light. You will have your Virtual Tour right there for MLS members to view. This is a fundamental, but very important step that a lot of agents get wrong!
7. In my efforts to market and sell your property, I’ll use Text Messaging Lead Capture wherever possible. This technique allows us to capture cell phone numbers so that we can do an effective job of converting qualified prospects into appointments to see your home.
8. QR Codes are prominent in all my ads and signs so mobile phone users can get immediate access and share your home’s mobile website on the go and at the click of a button!NOTE: If it seems like my plan has a heavy emphasis on online marketing, it’s because it does! The more people who are aware your house is on the market, the more potential buyers. The more exposure I get your listing, the higher the likelihood your home will get sold in a timely fashion. It’s that plain and simple.
“Bobby’s energy is electric! He is quite possibly the most charismatic person I have ever met. He is capable of lighting up a room with his presence and finishing any deal with his passion. His drive and determination enable him to get the job done at the highest level.”
-Matthew Forrest, COO-Hollywood Production Company
Other tasks I take on when getting your home sold…
• I will get your home priced right.
• I will advertise in an array of newspapers including the Philadelphia Inquirer, 13 Montgomery County local papers and The New York Times Online.
• I will make suggestions and advise you on any changes to make to ensure your property is more appealing to potential buyers.
• I will constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace and how those changes will effect the sale of your home.
• I will enlist a professional appointment center to handle all showings at your home.
• I will follow-up with agents who have shown your home, gather their feedback and communicate it back to you.I will plan and advertise Open Houses online and in the Papers far in advance to take advantage of the lengthiest exposure time possible.
• I will cooperate completely with other brokers.
• I will assist you in arranging interim financing if necessary.
• I will represent you with all presented offers in order to negotiate the best possible price and terms.
• I will handle all the follow-up, including all mortgage, title, and other closing procedures, upon a contract being accepted.
• I will provide the information necessary for you to obtain atownship Use & Occupancy permit.
• I will order the necessary tax and sewer certifications.
• I will order your mortgage payoff.• I will deliver your check at the closing!
“One would be hard-pressed to find a more genuine, personable, dedicated and affable guy than Bobby Daddis. I would steer anyone who values integrity, honesty and professionalism in working relationships toward his capable hands.”
-Andre Kissin, Freelance Journalist
Going above and beyond …
While most agents do a good job at the “usual stuff,” the “usual stuff” doesn’t interest today’s modern buyer.While most of my competitors are skipping most, if not all of the techniques in the above plan, I’m busy making sure your property is exposed and stunningly presented to as many buyers as possible.
90% of buyers are searching for homes online…AND WITH ME ON YOUR SIDE, THEY’RE DEFINITELY GOING TO KNOW ABOUT YOURS!
Looking to buy?
Great, because sellers aren’t the only ones who benefit from my technology embracing approach to real estate transactions. If you’re looking to buy a home, I will help you evaluate your needs and create a customized search targeting homes meeting your specific requirements. I’ll keep you updated via email or text message, so you’ll know immediately when a home matching your search criteria becomes available. Moreover, I am always accessible via phone, text, and email to advise you and answer any questions you have! I am here to set your mind at ease.
“Bobby feels a profound sense of responsibility for those around him and for the professional endeavors he undertakes. He demonstrates sound reasoning skills at every turn.”
-Josh Tartaglione, Pediatrician
The bottom line…
Whether you’re buying or selling a home, I’ll tailor my approach to best meet your particular situation. If you want to sell, I’ll get you the highest price with the least amount of hassle by identifying what makes your home unique and pitching it to the right audience, using a customized progressive marketing plan with emphasis on mass exposure. If you’re a buyer, I’ll always pay close attention to your budget and preferences. Whether you express a desire for isolation or proximity to work, an emphatic need for a spiral staircase or an all-clover lawn, I’ll build a customized search for you. And don’t worry, I’ll never try to push you into the most expensive property you can qualify for; instead, I’ll make sure you get a chance to see every home I think you might love.
If you’re searching for a REALTOR® who is on the top of his game, who pays attention to your schedule, who understands your idiosyncrasies, and who works hard to achieve the best possible outcome, then I am your man.
- North Carolina State University
- Shawnee High School