1. If you don't have a different password for each site you are doing it wrong! (Particularly for banks, email, and major social networks).
2. If your password isn't at least 12 characters long, you are doing it wrong!
3. If your passwords have ANY dictionary names in them, you are doing it wrong (things that appear in the dictionary).
4. If you aren't using two-factor authentication on EVERY site that offers such (Gmail, Facebook, Twitter all do) then you are doing it wrong.
5. If you aren't using a password manager like Lastpass then you are probably doing it wrong (I let it generate all my passwords now to make sure I get truly strong 20-character passwords).
Good luck out there!
- Dick's Sporting GoodsManager of Web Design, 2012 - present
- MARC USASenior Interactive/UX Designer, 2010 - 2012
- PNC Financial ServicesInteractive Account Manager/Producer, 2010 - 2010
- PNC Financial ServicesUX Interactive Designer, 2008 - 2010
- OpenDoor CreativeInteractive Creative Director/Owner, 2006 - 2008
- The Paradiso GroupSenior Art Director, 2005 - 2006
- Michael Baker CorporationInteractive Art Director, 2003 - 2005
- West Virginia University
- Art Institute of Charlotte
- Angry Birds Transformers
The Pros and Cons of Parallax Scrolling for Ecommerce
The Pros and Cons of Parallax Scrolling for Ecommerce - Ecommerce Platforms, Merchandising, Web Design
Key Concepts for the Interaction Designer: Affordances - HOW Design
Here, James Pannafino and HOW Design bring you the core concepts you need to know as an interaction designer - proving design is about more
Copywriting and Content: Similar, but not the same
Many professionals in our industry use “copy” and “content” interchangeably. While we might not make a distinction, they are different. I ne
The top 25 responsive design tools | Web design | Creative Bloq
As responsive web design evolves, Brad Frost looks at some of the best tools, resources and thinking for crafting exceptional responsive exp
From TVs to tablets: Everything you love, across all your screens
When I was growing up, my family had a single screen we huddled around every day: the television set in the living room. Nowadays, we “huddl
Maker's Mark® | Maker's Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon Handmade Whisky
The home of Maker's Mark® handmade premium Kentucky Bourbon Whisky.