I feel like I'm missing out on what's in the stream, when browsing Communities. The chat and other things disappear, too.
I think once you are part of a Community, the posts should be available in the stream, even if by clicking a menu or something, like surfing one of your circles in the stream.
Just an observation. #Communities
19 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 16 previous comments
how many do you belong to? I got invited to a ton but I've only accepted a few.Dec 10, 2012
- Just six, but three of them update so frequently that I can't ever get notifications or else my entire personal internet will explode.Dec 10, 2012
- I'm saying just show posts in the stream from the ones I belong to. Or have a button from which I can view all my community activity in the stream or at least where I can still see chat and other things.Dec 10, 2012
- do you have the bell set to 'on' for notifications on that Android community?Dec 10, 2012
- Weird. Is there any chance he put your name in the 'share' field for that post?
Like I said before, stuff is kinda broken all across G+ todayDec 10, 2012
- No biggie. I don't mind collecting details to find out more since the Communities thing in general is something I'm very interested in but still not super-supportive of, til they get some things ironed out....and the design of it overall is still shitty, IMHO.Dec 10, 2012