- Georgia Institute of TechnologyBS Computer Science, 1989 - 1994
- Auburn UniversityMBA, 2005 - 2008
- Crestwood High School1986 - 1989
I am a student of business and technology topics professionally, academically, and in my free time. My passion is to connect customers with businesses by matching a need with a product or service. I’m a thinker and an agent of change. I don’t like to fit the mold, I like to make it.
I’m from Georgia. I studied computer science at Georgia Tech and business administration at Auburn University. I’m big on baseball, running, and listening to film scores.
- Curtis 1000VP Technology and Systems Solutions, 1997 - present
- Harland ClarkeDirector Marketing Technology, 1997 - 2012
The numbers I'm giving may not be exactly what the manual says but I know it's close.