- HARRIS Corp @ NASA GSFCProject Manager, 2014 - presentProject Manager at Goddard Space Flight Center, Member of the Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG) Councils of Consultants since 2/26/2009
- EXELIS INC. @ NASA WSCNASA CSC, 2011 - 2014
- Honeywell Technical Services Inc.NASA CSC, 2009 - 2011Member of the Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG) Councils of Consultants since 2/26/2009
- Ford AerospaceSystems Engineer, 1983 - 1990
- Martin MariettaSatellite Systems Engineer, 1990 - 2002
- Lockheed MartinSatellite Systems Engineer, 2002 - 2007
- SRASenior Member of the Professional Staff, 2007 - 2008
- Air University
- Mission College
- Leigh High School
NJ Teacher Accused of Sex With 6 Students Has Brain Condition: Atty
A high school teacher accused of having sex with six male students has a brain condition that left her defenseless to the students' aggressi
Anne Arundel Medical Center to expand smoking ban, stop hiring smokers
The Anne Arundel Medical Center said it is expanding its tobacco-free policy, and in about a year, officials plan to stop hiring people who
A Basic Primer On The Scott Walker Case For Ignorant Reporters
The true story is that a partisan witch hunt against Scott Walker was shut down by state and federal courts.
John McCain: Not Granting Amnesty 'A Stain on America's Honor'
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), who co-wrote the Senate's amnesty legislation and has been trying for more than a decade to pass comprehensive immi
Jackson Lee: Deporting Illegal Immigrants 'Inhumane And Cruel'
Friday on MSNBC's "NOW With Alex Wagner," Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) said "deportations are not working for our country " and continuing
Andrew Johnson - Ala. Dem Offers $100K for Proof of White Families Adopt...
Lawmaker previously lashed out against Clarence Thomas by referencing his interracial marriage
Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections - Hot Air
Slap in the face for Kerry, US?
Children 'no longer care' about winning or losing in sport - Telegraph
Research by the MCC and the Chance to Shine cricketing charity suggests that large numbers of schoolchildren no longer care if the competiti