- Robert G. Schrader, Esq.Counselor-at-law, 1987 - present
- Independent ConsultantMediator / Social Media & SEO Strategist, 2011 - present
- Scotia Prince Cruises LimitedGeneral Counsel / VP Legal Regulatory Affairs, 2002 - 2007
- L'Auberge, Inc.Owner/Chef, 1998 - 2008
- Ruden, McClosky, Smith, Schuster & Russell, PAOf Counsel, 1994 - 1999
- Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.Partner, 1987 - 1994
- Nova Southeastern University Law SchoolAdjunct Professor, International Law, 1994 - 2007
My mission is to help stakeholders including management, internal and external clients and business partners solve complex business and legal problems as well as prevent and reduce liability. As a proactive leader I accomplish this by tapping into my critical thinking and creative problem solving skills which allows me to provide solutions and deliver results that achieve company objectives.
- Nova Southeastern UniversityJuris Doctorate, 1984 - 1986
- University of San Diego School of LawParis Institute on Comparative Law, 1986 - 1986
- University of New HampshireEnglish (Graduate), 2009 - 2011
- Florida Atlantic UniversityBiology & Judicial Admin, 1979 - 1983
Is online streaming of free-to-air television channels lawful? | Lexology
While in the United Kingdom, the law in relation to the live streaming of free-to-view television channels has been resolved in favour of fr
Travelers of the Year: Muyambi Muyambi and Molly Burke -- National Geogr...
Meet Muyambi Muyambi and Molly Burke, who developed a nonprofit, which distributes bikes to low-income entrepreneurs.
The next 'Arctic Five' will be oil companies, not nations
The next decade's 'Arctic Five' will not include Canada, Russia and the United States – it will be BP, Royal Dutch Shell, ExxonMobil, Lukoil
Thumbs-down: Facebook user sues over “like” | Lexology
Facebook engaged in false advertising by publicizing a user's "like" for the publication USA Today even though he never gave the newspaper a
SEC proposals for securities crowdfunding under Title III of the JOBS Ac...
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has proposed rules to implement the provisions of Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business
8 Ways to Use LinkedIn Groups to Boost Your Business
Executives, recruiters and LinkedIn experts share their tips on how your business can best leverage LinkedIn Groups to improve your brand.
Life is Luck -- Here’s How to Plan a Career Around It
Tips for navigating highly uncertain environments.
Mystery solved: Sherlock Holmes is (mostly) in the public domain | Lexology
Sherlock Holmes himself might have declared "Elementary!" but U.S. District Court Judge Ruben Castillo stuck to more traditional language wh
Study: Endurance-racing cyclists in their 70s can withstand the same phy...
Four cyclists in the 3,000-mile Race Across America broke the records for the 70-plus age group, providing data and insights for researchers
Productivity Hacks: Why 4 a.m. Is the Best Time to Work
This post is part of a series in which LinkedIn Influencers share their secrets to being more productive. See all their #productivityhacks h
Upstate NY Mayor: People Who Bike in the Winter “Should Be Arrested” | S...
I know I'm gonna get in trouble for this: People who are on bicycles out on streets like this — they should be arrested. I mean, that is a c