Imagine if you could have a day to do whatever you thought would be innovative with your company's product or service? Improvements, enhancements, or just satisfying your curiosity. That's what happened here.
Your customers are using social media to find and discover your offerings. Are you there? If you aren't actively participating and being part of the conversation, then it's time to get serious about social media.
+XeroxCorp Social Media Marketing Manager, +BobSchnyder, will be hosting an ongoing, monthly webinar series dedicated to all things social. Our first webinar, "Ready To Get Serious About Social?" will cover the following topics:
• Why social media is important for your long-term business
• How to be successful with social media
• Our partners engaging in social media
• How we can help you reach a bigger audience in social media
Whether you're just getting started or actively participating, you will find this information extremely useful.
Social Media Webinar Series: First one, June 20th at 1 pm ET/10 am PT
Log into your partner portal > Training > Live Webinar Events for details. http://xerox.bz/1lFsudG
- Digital Marketing StrategistInternet Marketing Addict, SEM, SEO, PPC, Social Media Maverick, Analytics junkie, domaing enthusiast, soccer player, Japanese speaker, world traveler, husband, father, present
- XeroxManager, Internet MarComm Programs, present
- JETAA InternationalExecutive Board Member, Webmaster, 2011
- BSI-MarketingOnline Marketing Consultant - http://www.bsi-marketing.com, 2010
Nourishing Crock Pot Paleo Chicken & Kale Soup
A one-pot chicken soup with a nourishing broth made from chicken bones, fresh thyme, garlic. Loaded with bright vegetables and tender, fall
Report: Facebook Has The Most Implemented Social Plugins, Google's ...
Today BrightEdge, an enterprise SEO platform, released a report on the adoption of social sharing plugins on websites. This report also incl
Blogging on the Fly: 5 Huge Tips for Blogging Big Events | Social Media ...
About Social Media Today · The world's best thinkers on energy & climate · The world's best thinkers on CRM and customer service
Embedded Device Security: Drive, Toast, Talk and Print Safely | Business...
Devices you use daily like your automobile or printer now connect to the internet, which means they're at risk of being hacked. Learn how to
A Modern Marketing Strategy – Social Media Marketing & ZMOT from Google
Whether a large or small business, your marketing strategies will be changed by the Zero Moment of Truth. Download this free ebook from Goog