- Ferris State UniversityPharmacy
- Pharmacist, Stock Trader, Conservative Blogger and Mensa Member
- Operations Officer Mecklenburg Republican Party
- Medical Missionary in Haiti
- Consultant Pharmacist for FEMA and the State of North Carolina
- NC-1 Disaster Medical Assistance TeamPharmacist, 2008 - presentOn call pharmacist for quick response to large scale emergencies such as hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, etc.
- Mecklenburg Republican PartyOperations Officer, 2010 - 2013
Carolina Journal Online: Covering news, politics, and policy in North Ca...
DURHAM — A local legislative bill created Durham County’s gun roll, the only firearm registration system in North Carolina, in 1935. State S
Who Is God? A Google Hangout on God's Attributes with Steven Lawson: Tod...
As we seek to leverage new technology for the advancement of God's Kingdom, we regularly host live Google Hangouts with Christian leaders. T
Chris Tarango Enroll America resigns exposed Project Veritas
Chris Tarango once director of Kathleen Sebelius linked group Enroll America has resigned
Carol Platt Liebau - A Contrarian Thought: Bring ObamaCare On
Whom would an ObamaCare delay benefit most?
Kurt Schlichter - Could The GOP Actually Be About To Beat Obama?
I have to admit that the Congressional GOP’s Obamacare defunding strategy has me a little nervous – mostly because it just might work. When
Indiana governor touts ObamaCare 'cure' - The Hill's Video
The Obama administration is creating confusion in the marketplace, Indiana Governor Mike Pence said in GOP address. Governor Mike Pence (R-I
Morgan Brittany - So Long Middle Class – Obama's World Sees Only Rich an...
When Obamacare kicks in, the wealthy will get to keep their healthcare. So will Congress, staffers, and others who got waivers from Obama. I