- StoryItR8Project manager, 2014 - presentIt's all about the iteration. Web projects can be built much quicker and at a lower cost if the focus is on the iteration. Storyitr8 is a web developer for a startup business or a business that needs a development group but does not need the overhead.
- Harris Research, IncCall Center Manager, 2013 - 2014• Oversee all global call center operations for a $30 million/year business. • Lead a team of four supervisors and seventeen customer service representatives in contributing to corporate sales goals of $4 million annually. • Implemented new technologies to increase efficiency and productivity of the team. • Implemented training curriculum to improve productivity.
- Icon Health & FitnessiFit Programmer, 2007 - 2013• Worldwide development and marketing strategy for iFit virtual exercise coaching. • Quadrupled the number of products offered using existing investments in technologies. • Establish a new marketing strategy to increase sales by 200% year over year. • Lead project team of twenty to redesign iFit software for Wi-Fi enabled exercise equipment. • Redesign web sites integrating social networking and web 2.0 and managed the team to build it.
- Sun RemarketingFounder, 1983 - 2005• Founded and grew the business to 400k customers in 40 countries with $100 million in total sales. • $10 million direct marketer of used Macintosh computers. • Expanded tools and resources into the global market of used Apple computers. • Created successful mail order catalog and achieved 40% order rate from catalogs mailed. • Planned and executed the first progressive call center and support center in the area though the use of new technologies. • Before the Internet was widely available I established the first private T1 line in Cache Valley, Utah that was connected to the Internet. • Prior to open source tools I used existing technologies to make a successful e-commerce website. • Hired trained and motivated hundreds of employees to fill needed roles in the business. • Negotiated the sale of the business to Cherokee Data of Oklahoma City.
- Cherokee DataApple Specialist, 2005 - 2007• Establish marketing strategies for worldwide used Macintosh computer sales for a $20 million per year retailer of refurbished hard disk drives and computer systems. • The Apple sales unit is the most profitable division at Cherokee Data with a 40% margin. • Created a marketing strategy using e-commerce, web advertising and email targeting 120,000 customers.
An energetic and proven senior manager with experience in team building, strategic planning and growing a business from the inception to a $100m business with customers in 40 countries. Captured the number one position in worldwide used Macintosh sales. Focused on leveraging technology to increase sales and streamline efficiencies.
- Utah State UniversityMarketing, 1976 - 1980I started my first business during my senior year.