- Cornersthone Home Lending, IncMortgage Banker, 2009 - presentOriginate Residential Home Loans NMLS 92100 in D.C, TX, MS, LA, AR, TN, and AL. I am also Homestyle Conventional Renovation Originator and under the FHA203k Loan Program. Jumbo, Conventional, VA, and USDA loans including refinances is also my job description. Energy Efficient Mortgages also offered.
- GMAC MortgageMortgage Banker, 1999 - 2009
- Norwest MortgageMortgage Banker, 1997 - 1999
- Norwest FinancialBranch Manager, 1994 - 1997
- GMAC MORTGAGE CORP1999 - 2009
201 Northlake Avenu Suite 109 Ridgeland, MS 39157
201 Northlake Ave Suite 109 Ridgeland, MS 39157
Spring 2014 Color Trends: Pantone's Fashion Predictions at Home
Today, Pantone unveiled their Fashion Color Report for Spring 2014. We show you how they work just as well at home
Ducted mini split heating and cooling from LG for the Proud Green Home a...
Go behind the scenes to see what makes this home so special.
How Americans' Taste in Houses Has Evolved Over the Last Century
From tin ceilings to pot shelves.
Lockerz Share Buttons, Sharing Widget, Sharing Plugin - AddToAny
Help visitors share, bookmark and subscribe to your content with Lockerz Share, the world's best sharing platform for websites and apps.
Can a Hot Realtor Get You More Bang for Your Buck? - MainStreet
Can an attractive real estate agent sell your home for more?
Sarasota Home Buyers Can Save Some Green with Energy-efficient Mortgages
Buyers of both new properties and fixer-uppers are increasingly looking to incorporate “green” elements within their homes. This makes sense
New Study Shows That It Can Be Better to Renovate Existing Green Buildin...
In an era of LEED-certified construction and growing concern for sustainability, it comes as a surprise that constructing new, energy-effici
FHA May Be Next in Line for Huge Bailout: Delisle and Papagianis
The nationwide decline in house prices has created a vacuum in the U.S. mortgage market. Private financing for home loans has all but dried
Study shows current Obama proposal for FHA loan limits ineffective
FHA Assessment Report George Washington University has released the June 2011 edition of the "FHA Assessment Report: The Role and Refor