Start a hangout
84 followers|31,915 views
Worked at GoGoTech II, LLC.
Attended DeVry University
Lives in NJ
84 followers|31,915 views
Python Software Developer
SEO, Python, AngularJS, Twitter Bootstrap, lessc, PHP, MySQL, MSSQL, JS, CSS3, HTML5, Google APIs, Amazon APIs, Ebay APIs, Data Validation
- GoGoTech II, LLC.Director of SEO, 2010 - 2015* Designing and developing an automated systems application using Python and XML to interface with the Google AdWords API and update Ad Status and Text based on in-house rules, resulting in a 10% increase in AdWords performance. * Designing and developing an automated application using Python, MSSQL, AngularJS, and Twitter Bootstrap to generate Google Shopping feeds from in-house inventory data with a front-end management interface for bulk item exclusion. * Writing scripts to automate merging in-house profit and attribution data with Google Analytics Core Reporting e-commerce data using Python, and SQL. * Coding scripts in Python and PHP to automate the XML sitemaps creation and ftp upload. * Developing Python scripts to interface with Amazon, Ebay, BBYOpen,and Walmart APIs to match in-house product data against existing catalog data for marketplace feed submissions, resulting in a 15% performance increase. * Developing screen scraping scripts in Python and PHP to validate SEO recommendations implemented by IT. * Creating scalable SEO strategies and implementation plans that resulted in 25% year over year incremental growth in natural search traffic and revenue for over 100 brands. * Managing a remote content team responsible for generating SEO on-site and off-site content in support of keyword goals. * Managing the setup and monitoring of Google and Bing webmaster tools accounts across over 100 domains and subdomains. * Generating weekly executive performance reports and yearly trend reports by channel by brand. * Coordinating with UX, Content, and Technology departments to ensure proper SEO tactical implementation.
- DigitalGritSEO Manager, 2006 - 2007* Managing the SEO for over 30 accounts consisting of both SMB, and Fortune 500 clients. * Successfully growing managed account natural search traffic incrementally month over month. * Using Excel, Macros, PHP and MySQL to create performance reports outlining both keyword ranking and traffic increase.
- Acronym MediaSEO Strategist, 2008 - 2008* Creating SEO strategies for the optimization of fortune 100 client websites resulting in incremental increases in keyword ranking position. * Documenting SEO Best Practice Guides for client in-house distribution. * Coding PHP and JS scripts for tracking code validation and on-site SEO recommendations validation.
- Yellowbook USASEO Manager, 2008 - 2010* Developing small and medium sized SEO product offerings. * Driving all strategic initiatives for Yellowbook.com SEO resulting in 11% year over year natural search traffic growth. * Developing tools in PHP,JS,CSS,XML, and HTML for keyword list generation, sitemaps creation and performance monitoring. * Managing the setup and monitoring of Google and Bing webmaster tools accounts across over 100 domains and subdomains.
Wayne, NJ - New Jersey, Serbia, Pennsylvania
Passionately Programming in Python
- DeVry UniversityTelecommunications Management, 1997 - 1999