It's the #seasonforshipping, and we're excited to announce that you can now share your posts directly from Blogger to Google+! Check out the Blogger Buzz blog to learn more about how to get started and connect your blogs to Google+.
218 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 60 previous comments
- create a different image or logo that can be recognized, and besides G + you and G + page is differentDec 13, 2011
- Egüzel bir eklenti olmuş ancak eksileri var yada benim ayarlarda sıkıntı var.İçerik yayınlandığında eklentinin aktifleşmesi güzel.Bu kısımda eksik olan içerik linki gözüküyor ama sayfadaki resim bazen gözükmüyor.İçerik açıklaması bazen çıkmıyor.Konu ile ilgilenilirse çok daha güzel olacaktır kesin.Teşekkürler arkadaşlar.Hatalar bizler için, onlar olacakki daha iyi ve doğruyu bulalım.Dec 13, 2011
- Alright,, , , —and anybody else interested in changing how their name is displayed on their blog after connecting their profile to —I've drafted a new blog entry just for you. Or to be precise, because of you.
Here's hoping Google+ relaxes their policy a bit in the future. It's way too strict and uncompromising right now.Dec 14, 2011
- Can post on as my Blog Pages, not my personal Google+?Dec 14, 2011
- What if I want to keep my G+ ID (my real name) and my Blogger ID (SocraticGadfly) separate? Can I still do that and get my blog posts to autopost on G+? I'd appreciate that? Or, can I change my G+ ID to my Blogger ID rather than the other way around?Dec 15, 2011
- I'm with several others here. I want to either post to G+ with my blogger ID, or else, now that Google has finally relented on pseudonyms, change my G+ ID to my Blogger one. Why can't Google do something simple, like Networked Blogs? Hell, why can't Networked Blogs feed to G+ as well as FB and Twitter? And, contra others, you must write short blog posts with little formatting to like G+ over actual blogging.Dec 15, 2011