1) Page rank. I have been on the first page of Google for Fort Worth, Arlington, and Dallas with the search words "credit", "credit repair", and "credit restoration" for the last 3 years.
2) My Google Plus interaction the last 3 1/2 years. Over 12,000 followers and a member of several Communities.
3) Increased blogging and distribution.
4) and last but not least, my verified Google business page, with positive reviews. (Picture below). I've had so many new clients say they found me doing a Google search and that the positive reviews was a key factor.
If you are not doing well the four things above at a minimum, you're not taking advantage of all that Google has to offer in helping out your small business.
I just wanted to share and encourage. Please feel free to spread my post on all your social networks to share the testimonies – working and cooperating with Google works!
After having been active on Google+ for quite some time now, I've seen so much activity amongst Real Estate Agents, some good, some not so good. Here in my article I touch on 5 ways that you can really reap the benefits from Google+ and it really isn't that hard to do, but as with anything where there's a benefit, you have to put forth some effort and have a system.
"...It’s not so much about what you ate for lunch or what you did over the weekend, but rather what are you eager to learn about. Google+ is a constant source of information, valuable information. What do you want to learn more about to enhance your business? We’ve been told time and time again that knowledge is power. You’ll find it on Google+..."
I hope you enjoy the article on Google+ benefits and would love for you to share so others may benefit too!
See you on Google+!
- Upgrade My Credit - A Professional Credit Solutions FirmHead Dude/Credit Expert, 2006 - present
- CityStar MortgagePartner, 2005 - 2008
How does Facebook decide what to show in my news feed? | Technology | Th...
Controversial emotion study is a reminder that the social network's filters are constantly at work in the backgroundFacebook study breached
Beats Music CEO On Why Delegating Is The Secret To Success
How do you manage tackling a new market? Trust your team and let talented people do what they do.
Upgrade My Credit Kansas City – KC Credit Repair | What Determines My Cr...
Your credit score affects everything from buying a new house to getting a student loan, and even determines insurance premiums and some job