Profile cover photo
Profile photo
BlackBoxTV
968,393 followers -
Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror on YouTube.
Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror on YouTube.

968,393 followers
About
BlackBoxTV's posts

Post has attachment
“No more Internet. No more social media, no more scrolling through litanies of dreams and nervous hopes and photographs of lunches, cries for help and expressions of contentment and relationship-status updates with heart icons whole or broken, plans to meet up later, pleas, complaints, desires, pictures of babies dressed as bears or peppers for Halloween. No more reading and commenting on the lives of others, and in so doing, feeling slightly less alone in the room. No more avatars.” 
Photo

Post has attachment
That time I fell in love... 

Post has attachment
r u here ? > >
Photo

Post has attachment
r u here ? >>

Post has attachment
Mom & Dad. (1970) #tbt
Photo

Post has attachment
Today's mood is...
Photo

Post has attachment
And in other news...
Photo

Post has attachment
If not now, then when?

Post has attachment
It's okay to be scared. These are scary times. A failed billionaire recently convinced 18% of America that his megalomania could protect them from reality. He offers no solutions now, only blight. The future of our country now firmly lays in the hands of the other 82%.
Photo

Post has attachment
And in other news...
Photo
Wait while more posts are being loaded