I have had two people report that it doesn't work for them, but when they share the form with me, and I try it. The emails go through.
I am wondering if my account may be the reason. Or the onFormSubmit trigger is not working right?
- Fair Haven Union High SchoolIT Coordinator, 2013 - present
- Edlisten.comPodcast, 2011 - present
- Mount St. Joseph AcademyIT Coordinator, 2008 - 2013
- WNWSUIntegration Specialist, 2011 - 2013
- Unblock King
- Unblock Me FREE
- University of VermontMe.D Curriculum & Instruction, 2008 - 2012
- Castleton State CollegeComputer Information Systems, 1998 - 2002
Google App Script Lesson for Students: Change Background based on Word C...
Inspired by a request from +Mark Phillips. Feel free to use this or a variation of this with your students. Please do not republish a public
Creating A Cloud-Based Culture & Google Apps Stores Explained
This blog post accompanies my presentation at the Vermont Google Summit 2014 The world is changing from the local to the cloud. Now how do y
Using Google Docs to prepare students for Smarter Balanced Assessments
Jennifer Oliveira is a Google Certified Trainer who works at Del Mar Union School District in San Diego, California. She has over 18 years o
EdListen 44: Joint #BSoA / Edlisten interview with Georg from Auphonic
Download as MP3 BSoA G+ Event page with YouTube Video Host & Producer: Bjorn Behrendt ~ g+ | twitter Show Website: http://www.edlisten.com/