Register today at the link below!
Webinar attendees will learn:
- How to start a successful event with a minimal invitation list
- Differences in dynamics from free events to paid events
- The best email strategy to implement to drive RSVPs
- How to create a sense of scarcity and urgency
- What to include in a reminder email
- Ways to maximize return and minimize risk
- And more
In this webinar, Splash C.E.O, Ben Hindman will sit down with entrepreneur, Jabari Johnson, who started a new event series, COLORS in 2014, and quickly grew the event’s audience to more than 20,000 in New York and Los Angeles. Johnson and Hindman will discuss strategies that can be used to launch a concept without an existing community and with a minimal budget–– and ultimately sell-out the event.
Technology and social media have forever changed the event marketing landscape by creating new mediums and platforms that can be used to increase attendee awareness. Despite the numerous new channels, event-marketers still face the challenge of getting a target audience to RSVP––especially in a timely manner.