- Technical Program Manager, 2014 - present- Manage growth initiatives for Google Apps, www.google.com/apps - Identify and scope new growth opportunities
- Search and Mobile Ads Technical Product Expert, 2013 - 2014- Provided technical consultancy to AdWords account managers for large clients especially for the North America - West Coast region. - Collaborated with product managers and engineering teams to improve the search and mobile ad products. - Coached 4 team members in search and mobile ads.
- AdWords Account Strategist, 2011 - 2013- Managed sales, support and revenue programs dedicated for AdWords SMB clients in Turkey. - Led the revenue program champions across the EMEA region due to high performance of Turkish market. Shared weekly best practices globally and improved the revenue programs globally. - Launched an internal tool for AdWords Sales and Support organization globally - Designed a reporting dashboard for the product management team to keep track of the incentive programs performance for AdWords clients. - Acted as AdWords Billing Products Expert and provided constant feedback to the product team. - Contributed to the launch of 'Getting Turkish Business Online' initiative on technical implementation. - Re-launched the AdWords Turkey Twitter channel, @AdWordsTurkey - Interviewed +25 candidates for the team and mentored +10 new team members. Awards: - 'Vice President Award' for the launch of the internal tool - Team contribution award, - Two business awards for strong monthly sales record across EMEA Region. - 28 peer bonuses due to continuous support.
- Sabanci UniversityResearch and Teaching Assistant, 2010 - 2011- Conducted market research based on supply chain management for Prof. Cagri Haksoz's latest book: Managing Supply Chains on the Silk Road: Strategy, Performance, and Risk. - Graded course homework, exams and assisted fellow students of 'Business Statistics and Operations Management' graduate courses.
- TurkcellProduct Manager Intern, 2010 - 2011- Assisted the launch of eco-friendly paperless billing products such as Email Bill and SMS Bill. - Conducted user interviews, focus groups and field visits for market research to increase the penetration rate of those billing products. - Contributed to the 'go to market' strategy.
- The Coca-Cola CompanyProduct Marketing Manager Intern, 2010 - 2011- Assisted all the marketing activities for the bottled (non tin can) Coca-Cola products. - Analyzed AC Nielsen market data and prepared market performance reports for VP of Marketing. - Launched the product placement campaign for a prime-time TV show in Turkey
- IBMInternship and Graduation R&D Project Leader, Part-time Employee, 2008 - 2009- Launched a software that determines cancerous tissues using morphological image processing algorithms to demonstrate the performance gains provided by cloud computing and parallel programming. - Led a team of four software engineering interns.
- The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK)Project Research Assistant, 2009 - 2010- Assisted the academic paper focused on the strategic assessment of e-commerce and retail ecosystem in Turkey by conducting data analysis and research.
I'm an Electronics Engineer with MBA degree and currently working as a Technical Program Manager at Google, responsible for the growth initiatives for 'Google for Work' products.
I have +5 years professional experience and I'm highly interested in
- Product management
- Growth hacking
- Online advertising (Google AdWords)
- Startups and new technologies
- Sabanci UniversityMBA, 2009 - 2011GPA: 3.81/4.00 (1st in Class) - Elected as SU MBA Club President for 2009-2010 Academic Year and promoted to Chairman for 2010-2011 Academic Year. - Won Third Place Award in “Most Active Club of Turkey - 4 ” Contest held by Uniaktivite.net and led SU MBA Club to first award in its history during presidency period. - Interviewed by Hurriyet, Turkey's reputable newspaper about MBA Club's success. - Honored as a Jury Member in Junior Achievement Contest 2010 Turkey branch based on the MBA Club’s voluntarily help for Junior Achievement organization Awards: - Certificate of High Honor for 4 Semesters - Merit Scholarship for 2 years Graduate Education, awarded based on the success of the undergraduate education, GMAT score (600) and interview performance - 'Special Award for Extracurricular Activities' in two consecutive years for the contributions to university culture and reputation via the success of MBA Club.
- Sabanci UniversityElectronics Engineering, 2005 - 2009GPA: 3.08/4.00 Awards: - Merit Scholarship for 4 years. - Certificate of High Honor for 2 Semester, - Certificate of Honor for 4 Semesters - Special Award for Extracurricular Activities (Contributions to University Handball Team )
- University Of FloridaExchange Student, 2010 - 2010