Are anticipating a first kiss with your dream date, showing affection to a significant other, or smooching an adorable baby? Oral hygiene is important! A healthy mouth is kissable, and good oral hygiene takes only a few minutes each day.
• Brush with a fluoride toothpaste after eating, or at least two times daily.
• Floss at least once a day.
• Cut back on sugars and acids – soda, sports drinks, and sweet snacks.
• Eat a balanced diet.
• Use sugar-free gum and mints that contain xylitol, proven to reduce risk of tooth decay.
• Drink plenty of plain water for a mouth free of halitosis (bad breath).
• Enamel erosion: Exposing this sensitive situation
• What’s New At Our Practice? Cherie had her twins - Niko & Estee on December 12!
• Phoenix AZ smiles cosmetic dental procedures
• Featured Video
Located in Phoenix, Arizona is a state of the art dental practice called Biltmore Dental Center, which is reputed for providing an unparalleled level of dental care. The dentist at this Phoenix practice, Dr. Sameet Koppikar, has extensive skill and experience in providing a range of dental services to his patients. He graduated from Milwaukee’s Marquette University with degrees in Marketing and Psychology, and went on to obtain his DDS degree from the same as well.