My new bicycle is an adventure touring bike made for the exact kind of riding that I've been doing.
The next races will be on:
- September 18 at Jocelyn Township (St. Joseph Island)
- October 9th at Algoma University
- October 30th at Crimson Ridge
There was quite a bit of fog as I rode through the native reservation and there were some clouds floating across Echo Lake. Many people expressed surprise to see a bicycle going through the forest all the way out there.
During these adventures I was able to get a photo of a black bear and a ruffed grouse.
- thebillywilson.comIndependent Researcher, Photographer, etc., present
- Algoma UniversityOutreach Assistant for the St. Marys River Remedial Action Plan, present
- thebillywilson.com (current)
• Overview of Billy:
Neuroatypical | Intersectional Feminist | Formal Education in Chemistry & Biology (bachelor's) | New to Cycling (main mode of transportation + frequent 100 km+ adventures) | Non-Materialistic | Introverted & Overly Pedantic (trying to work on casual socialization though) | Grey Romantic | Professionally Diagnosed with ADHD, OCD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, & Dermatillomania (skin picking) | INTJ
• Interests: I follow my passions.
• Intersectional Feminism (specific interest in how mental health interacts).
• Geography & Maps (recent article I wrote that analyzes the streams & waterbodies of a particular area).
• Cycling. I'm still new to it, but it has felt so empowering.
• Historical Population Data (article list). I tie it in with architectural and urbanizational trends and how they have influenced the world that we presently live in with a focus on inequality.
• Architecture (pre-1900, I draw/design some too).
• Mental Health (produce a video series & publish articles).
• Nature (produce a video series).
• Social Media.
• Virtual Travel & Exploration via Google Street View.
Fitting in with the world has never come easily to me so I try my best to build a world that works best for me. If you'd like to help support me and my projects you can do so by becoming a patron over on Patreon. You can also make one time donations via Paypal. If you'd like to directly help me with my equipment: Wishlist.
- I don’t drink alcohol.
- I'm working on an inspirational video series about mental disabilities.
- I believe the greatest strength is in admitting your weakness.
- Nothing makes me happier than someone showing true appreciation for who I am & what I do.
- I explore Google Street View until 4am in the morning to unwind.
- I’d like to be in love.
- My favourite video games as a child were Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Super Mario World.
- I have a giant cat named Tibby that makes appearances in all of my shows.
- It makes me feel so good when people are excited to meet each other on my show.
- I’m extremely introverted.
- Maps, coins, & Digimon cards are some of the things I’ve collected over my life.
- I used to love to have late night snacks of light peanut butter & old cheddar on soda crackers.
- Not a Religious Person.
- I began to get more into photography around 2007/2008 when I got my first digital cameras.
- Halloween baby.
- I love the use of trains for public transportation.
- As a small child I had a thing for fancy liquor bottles & wanted all of my birthday cakes to have ornamental ones on them.
- I make my own maple syrup in the springtime.
- I can name every country currently in the world.
- I was diagnosed with anxiety & depression around 7-8 years old.
- As a child I loved Winnie the Pooh & Thomas the Tank Engine.
- I was a Boy Scout.
- As a child I loved reading Garfield comic books.
- I love model trains!
- I love pumpkin pie, cheesecake, butter tarts, peanut butter, lemon meringue pie, naomi bars, & fruit cake.
- My likes in music change based on my mood & what's going on in my life.
- I love finding waterfalls nobody knows about. I also have a fascination for running water in general.
- I don’t eat butter or margarine.
- I like places where human environments & water meet.
- A better understanding of my life & passions can be found by reading my short free ebook. (download for any decent quality)
- I don't drive.
- One of my biggest fears is being in a room filled with balloons and excited children. The anticipation...
- I was diagnosed with ADHD at 6 years of age.
- I've never owned a mobile phone or texted before.
- I feel like my variety show is a reflection of my own distracted fleeting ADHD self bouncing around.
- I'm afraid of needles.
- I like independent artists making their own path & people who do things they love.
- During adolescence my favourite video games were the Prince of Persia Sands of Time Series & Grand Theft Auto games.
- I was bullied.
- Since a small child I've always liked things that looked realistic & accurate.
- I have body image issues.
- I love to fish really tiny streams for brook trout.
- Never been into sports.
- I’m obsessed with pre-1900 architecture mostly from the English speaking world. (my drawings) Victorian & Georgian architecture excites me.
If you'd like to help support me, my family, projects, & my cat Mr. Tibby, you can become a patron to my work on Patreon. You'll be helping me continue to follow my passions & know that there are people out there who support & care about me & my work. You can also make one time donations through Paypal.
- Algoma University CollegeChemistry and Biology, 2007 - 2011
Panoramio - Photo of Spencer House London - England
Photo-sharing community. Discover the world through photos.
Northeast megalopolis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Northeast megalopolis. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. The Northeast megalopolis along the northern Atla
Performing on The Billy Wilson Show science special | Meri Amber
Today I performed on The Billy Wilson Show, the same show that I made my first Google+ hangout performance debut. I was absolutely stoked to
15 TOP Google+ Photos for November 9 | Plus Extract
Do you wonder what are the TOP photos published by G+ photography enthusiasts on November 9?