Along the way I stopped at a few of the scenic lookouts and snapped some photos of the new wind farm at the top of the Montreal River Hill. In total I was out for more than 18 hours, more than 15 of which were spent cycling.
I was impressed by the size of the waterfalls that I came across on the Batchawana River. I also visited some waterfalls on the stream that drains Tribag Mine. Some of the pools had interesting rock formations with holes and tunnels running through.
Most of the bridges were either barely standing and bypassed by a ford, or where completely washed out on the road.
Throughout the day I constantly ate raspberries since they were everywhere along the road. I also happened to come across three ruffed grouse and a bear during the journey.
- Algoma University CollegeChemistry and Biology, 2007 - 2011
• Overview of Billy:
Neuroatypical | Intersectional Feminist | Formal Education in Chemistry & Biology (bachelor's) | New to Cycling (main mode of transportation + frequent 100 km+ adventures) | Non-Materialistic | Introverted & Overly Pedantic (trying to work on casual socialization though) | Grey Romantic | Professionally Diagnosed with ADHD, OCD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, & Dermatillomania (skin picking) | INTJ
• Interests: I follow my passions.
• Intersectional Feminism (specific interest in how mental health interacts).
• Geography & Maps (recent article I wrote that analyzes the streams & waterbodies of a particular area).
• Cycling. I'm still new to it, but it has felt so empowering.
• Historical Population Data (article list). I tie it in with architectural and urbanizational trends and how they have influenced the world that we presently live in with a focus on inequality.
• Architecture (pre-1900, I draw/design some too).
• Mental Health (produce a video series & publish articles).
• Nature (produce a video series).
• Social Media.
• Virtual Travel & Exploration via Google Street View.
Fitting in with the world has never come easily to me so I try my best to build a world that works best for me. If you'd like to help support me and my projects you can do so by becoming a patron over on Patreon. You can also make one time donations via Paypal. If you'd like to directly help me with my equipment: Wishlist.
- I don’t drink alcohol.
- I'm working on an inspirational video series about mental disabilities.
- I believe the greatest strength is in admitting your weakness.
- Nothing makes me happier than someone showing true appreciation for who I am & what I do.
- I explore Google Street View until 4am in the morning to unwind.
- I’d like to be in love.
- My favourite video games as a child were Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Super Mario World.
- I have a giant cat named Tibby that makes appearances in all of my shows.
- It makes me feel so good when people are excited to meet each other on my show.
- I’m extremely introverted.
- Maps, coins, & Digimon cards are some of the things I’ve collected over my life.
- I used to love to have late night snacks of light peanut butter & old cheddar on soda crackers.
- Not a Religious Person.
- I began to get more into photography around 2007/2008 when I got my first digital cameras.
- Halloween baby.
- I love the use of trains for public transportation.
- As a small child I had a thing for fancy liquor bottles & wanted all of my birthday cakes to have ornamental ones on them.
- I make my own maple syrup in the springtime.
- I can name every country currently in the world.
- I was diagnosed with anxiety & depression around 7-8 years old.
- As a child I loved Winnie the Pooh & Thomas the Tank Engine.
- I was a Boy Scout.
- As a child I loved reading Garfield comic books.
- I love model trains!
- I love pumpkin pie, cheesecake, butter tarts, peanut butter, lemon meringue pie, naomi bars, & fruit cake.
- My likes in music change based on my mood & what's going on in my life.
- I love finding waterfalls nobody knows about. I also have a fascination for running water in general.
- I don’t eat butter or margarine.
- I like places where human environments & water meet.
- A better understanding of my life & passions can be found by reading my short free ebook. (download for any decent quality)
- I don't drive.
- One of my biggest fears is being in a room filled with balloons and excited children. The anticipation...
- I was diagnosed with ADHD at 6 years of age.
- I've never owned a mobile phone or texted before.
- I feel like my variety show is a reflection of my own distracted fleeting ADHD self bouncing around.
- I'm afraid of needles.
- I like independent artists making their own path & people who do things they love.
- During adolescence my favourite video games were the Prince of Persia Sands of Time Series & Grand Theft Auto games.
- I was bullied.
- Since a small child I've always liked things that looked realistic & accurate.
- I have body image issues.
- I love to fish really tiny streams for brook trout.
- Never been into sports.
- I’m obsessed with pre-1900 architecture mostly from the English speaking world. (my drawings) Victorian & Georgian architecture excites me.
If you'd like to help support me, my family, projects, & my cat Mr. Tibby, you can become a patron to my work on Patreon. You'll be helping me continue to follow my passions & know that there are people out there who support & care about me & my work. You can also make one time donations through Paypal.
- thebillywilson.comIndependent Researcher, Photographer, etc., present
- thebillywilson.com (current)
Panoramio - Photo of Spencer House London - England
Photo-sharing community. Discover the world through photos.
Northeast megalopolis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Northeast megalopolis. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. The Northeast megalopolis along the northern Atla
Performing on The Billy Wilson Show science special | Meri Amber
Today I performed on The Billy Wilson Show, the same show that I made my first Google+ hangout performance debut. I was absolutely stoked to
15 TOP Google+ Photos for November 9 | Plus Extract
Do you wonder what are the TOP photos published by G+ photography enthusiasts on November 9?