This small city has quite a number of interesting Victorian architectural sites other than the famous Carson Mansion. I enjoyed this square I came across downtown while exploring on Google Street View. There is a tree in blossom to the left.
According to my population data, Eureka didn't show up in a decennial census until 1880 where it was returned as having 2,639 inhabitants. In 1890 it had risen to 4,858 and by 1900, the end of the Victorian ere, it had risen to 7,327. Today it is home to 27,191.
- Algoma University CollegeChemistry and Biology, 2007 - 2011
I follow my passions & do a wide variety of different projects including:
- An online variety show.
- An inspirational video series about mental disabilities.
- Nature videos.
- Pre-1900 architectural design drawings.
- I collect & publish historic population data.
- A blog.
- I don’t drink alcohol.
- I'm working on an inspirational video series about mental disabilities.
- I believe the greatest strength is in admitting your weakness.
- Nothing makes me happier than someone showing true appreciation for who I am & what I do.
- I explore Google Street View until 4am in the morning to unwind.
- I’d like to be in love.
- My favourite video games as a child were Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Super Mario World.
- I have a giant cat named Tibby that makes appearances in all of my shows.
- It makes me feel so good when people are excited to meet each other on my show.
- I’m extremely introverted.
- Maps, coins, & Digimon cards are some of the things I’ve collected over my life.
- I used to love to have late night snacks of light peanut butter & old cheddar on soda crackers.
- Not a Religious Person.
- I began to get more into photography around 2007/2008 when I got my first digital cameras.
- Halloween baby.
- I love the use of trains for public transportation.
- As a small child I had a thing for fancy liquor bottles & wanted all of my birthday cakes to have ornamental ones on them.
- I make my own maple syrup in the springtime.
- I can name every country currently in the world.
- I was diagnosed with anxiety & depression around 7-8 years old.
- As a child I loved Winnie the Pooh & Thomas the Tank Engine.
- I was a Boy Scout.
- As a child I loved reading Garfield comic books.
- I love model trains!
- I love pumpkin pie, cheesecake, butter tarts, peanut butter, lemon meringue pie, naomi bars, & fruit cake.
- My likes in music change based on my mood & what's going on in my life.
- I love finding waterfalls nobody knows about. I also have a fascination for running water in general.
- I don’t eat butter or margarine.
- I like places where human environments & water meet.
- A better understanding of my life & passions can be found by reading my short free ebook. (download for any decent quality)
- I don't drive.
- One of my biggest fears is being in a room filled with balloons and excited children. The anticipation...
- I was diagnosed with ADHD at 6 years of age.
- I've never owned a mobile phone or texted before.
- I feel like my variety show is a reflection of my own distracted fleeting ADHD self bouncing around.
- I'm afraid of needles.
- I like independent artists making their own path & people who do things they love.
- During adolescence my favourite video games were the Prince of Persia Sands of Time Series & Grand Theft Auto games.
- I was bullied.
- Since a small child I've always liked things that looked realistic & accurate.
- I have body image issues.
- I love to fish really tiny streams for brook trout.
- Never been into sports.
- I’m obsessed with pre-1900 architecture mostly from the English speaking world. (my drawings) Victorian & Georgian architecture excites me.
If you'd like to help support me, my family, projects, & my cat Mr. Tibby, you can become a patron to my work on Patreon. You'll be helping me continue to follow my passions & know that there are people out there who support & care about me & my work. You can also make one time donations through Paypal.
- thebillywilson.comIndependent Researcher, Photographer, etc., present
- thebillywilson.com (current)
Panoramio - Photo of Spencer House London - England
Photo-sharing community. Discover the world through photos.
Northeast megalopolis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Northeast megalopolis. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. The Northeast megalopolis along the northern Atla
Performing on The Billy Wilson Show science special | Meri Amber
Today I performed on The Billy Wilson Show, the same show that I made my first Google+ hangout performance debut. I was absolutely stoked to
15 TOP Google+ Photos for November 9 | Plus Extract
Do you wonder what are the TOP photos published by G+ photography enthusiasts on November 9?