I follow my passions & do a wide variety of different projects including:
I'm proud to have a bachelor's degree in chemistry & biology despite having disabilities (ADHD, OCD, anxiety disorder, & depression). I’m based in a place 500 km away from any notable city where people don’t understand why anyone would try to reach out online. Fitting in with the world hasn’t come easy to me & I consider the internet to be my home. I’d love to be friends. Get to know Billy Wilson video
- I don’t drink alcohol.
- I'm working on an inspirational video series about mental disabilities.
- I’m 24 & finding more about myself every day.
- I believe the greatest strength is in admitting your weakness.
- Nothing makes me happier than someone showing true appreciation for who I am & what I do.
- I explore Google Street View until 4am in the morning to unwind.
- I’d like to be in love.
- My favourite video games as a child were Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Super Mario World.
- I have a giant cat named Tibby that makes appearances in all of my shows.
- It makes me feel so good when people are excited to meet each other on my show.
- I’m extremely introverted.
- Maps, coins, & Digimon cards are some of the things I’ve collected over my life.
- I used to love to have late night snacks of light peanut butter & old cheddar on soda crackers.
- Not a Religious Person.
- I began to get more into photography around 2007/2008 when I got my first digital cameras.
- Halloween baby.
- I love the use of trains for public transportation.
- As a small child I had a thing for fancy liquor bottles & wanted all of my birthday cakes to have ornamental ones on them.
- I make my own maple syrup in the springtime.
- I can name every country currently in the world.
- I was diagnosed with anxiety & depression around 7-8 years old.
- As a child I loved Winnie the Pooh & Thomas the Tank Engine.
- I was a Boy Scout.
- As a child I loved reading Garfield comic books.
- I love model trains!
- I love pumpkin pie, cheesecake, butter tarts, peanut butter, lemon meringue pie, naomi bars, & fruit cake.
- My likes in music change based on my mood & what's going on in my life.
- I love finding waterfalls nobody knows about. I also have a fascination for running water in general.
- I don’t eat butter or margarine.
- I like places where human environments & water meet.
- A better understanding of my life & passions can be found by reading my short free ebook. (download for any decent quality)
- I don't drive.
- One of my biggest fears is being in a room filled with balloons and excited children. The anticipation...
- I was diagnosed with ADHD at 6 years of age.
- I've never owned a mobile phone or texted before.
- I feel like my variety show is a reflection of my own distracted fleeting ADHD self bouncing around.
- I'm afraid of needles.
- I like independent artists making their own path & people who do things they love.
- During adolescence my favourite video games were the Prince of Persia Sands of Time Series & Grand Theft Auto games.
- I was bullied.
- Since a small child I've always liked things that looked realistic & accurate.
- I have body image issues.
- I love to fish really tiny streams for brook trout.
- Never been into sports.
- I’m obsessed with pre-1900 architecture mostly from the English speaking world. (my drawings) Victorian & Georgian architecture excites me.
If you'd like to help support me, my family, projects, & my cat Mr. Tibby, you can become a patron to my work on Patreon
. You'll be helping me continue to follow my passions & know that there are people out there who support & care about me & my work. You can also make one time donations through Paypal