I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Thank you in advance for any +1's/likes/shares etc...
- Auburn UniversityTheoretical Organic Chemistry, 2008 - 2013Ph.D. Advisor: Orlando Acevedo
- The Andalusia High SchoolAdvanced Diploma, 1999
- Troy UniversityChemistry / Mathematics ; Summa cum laude, 2008BS
- Oak Ridge National Lab, Chemical Sciences DivisionPostdoctoral Fellow, 2013 - 2015Supramolecular chemistry
- Auburn UniversityRA, 2013Teaching and Research Assistant
- Pellissippi State Community CollegeAdjunct Staff, 2015 - present
Computational Chemistry Highlights: The Binding of Benzoarylsulfonamide ...
Important recent papers in computational and theoretical chemistry. A free resource for scientists run by scientists. Pages. Main Page · Abo
Hurts So Good: A Beginner’s Guide Self-Myofascial/Trigger Point Release
This post is brought to you by Poland Spring® Brand 100% Natural Spring Water. What's this? Who knew a piece of foam could be so painful?
How to predict the regioselectivity of epoxide ring opening.
I recently got an email from a student asking about the best way of rationalising epoxide ring opening using some form of molecule orbitals.
The Humble Indie Bundle V (pay what you want and help charity)
Pay whatever you want to get Psychonauts, LIMBO, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Bastion, Braid, Super Meat B
LIVE Blitz Chess Commentary #210: Queen's Pawn Game - Chigorin
★ FACEBOOK http://facebook.com/ChessNetwork ★ TWITTER http://twitter.com/ChessNetwork ★ GOOGLE+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/1116850592613581
Molecular Modeling Basics: The Molecule Calculator v.1.1
+Jimmy Charnley Kromann has put a new version of the Molecule Calculator online. The main new features are: 1. JSmol instead of Jmol. This m