Yes, Google is keeping an eye on the collections people create, with meta data markup
22 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- wow really good eye Bill. what are you using to browse that? wonder if they are going to use this somehow in the SERPs.May 7, 2015
- May 7, 2015
- Thanks, Patrick. It's a Chrome extension for meta data.May 7, 2015
- Nice work +Bill Slawski - as always.
Appreciate the effort you've made showcasing this new +Collections feature. Be interesting to see how it pans out, but I personally think it's a good move.
Any chance of divulging the name of the chrome extension you use to get the meta data? I found 2/3 on chrome app store and I'm keen to add one to my toolkit. Thanks in advance Bill.May 29, 2015
- HiI'm excited about the feature, and I've been working on building a Carlsbad collection to see how that works out.
The Chrome extension I used was one call "Semantic Inspector" - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/semantic-inspector/jobakbebljifplmcapcooffdbdmfdbjh?hl=enMay 29, 2015
- Appreciate that Bill, thanks.
I was just going through the available meta data extensions in the chrome store and checking the (impressive) profile of who developed the extension you use. Thanks again!May 29, 2015
- You're welcome,It's really useful that this extension becomes available on new pages that you visit when they have meta data for you to see.May 29, 2015