Updated freebie map. Added lots of details. Someone needs to use this to make an adventure for me to play :-) Use it for private or commercial use, attribution appreciated but not required. Just want more folks to make stuff!
23 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- So with this one, did you draw it on paper just to use as a guide for when you made it on the computer?Jun 16, 2015
- Yep. Drew it on graph paper as a rough draft (I always do that) then I show a grid in Microsoft Word and try to replicate my graph paper drawing. The gray outer shape is all one polygon, and the floor space (white) is actually several polygons on top of the gray one. Created chairs and beds that I can use in subsequent projects. The details at each "station" are done in paint.net afterwords, as is the added text. Strange that I used Word to paint an image, then a painting program to add text, but whatever lolJun 16, 2015
- Oh yeah, you are Word guy. Fuck that's weird, but it works. Looks great. ;-)Jun 16, 2015
- It still baffles me that you do all this in word.Jun 16, 2015
- Excellent work, as always BillJun 16, 2015