Thanks tofor this special treat direct from Portlandia. #beer
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- I hope the Rouge Voodoo Doughnut Maple Bacon Brown Ale doesn't disappoint.May 16, 2012
- My how times have changed. When you were my pastor your only beverage obsession was coffee and you often felt convicted about that :DMay 16, 2012
- It's not very good. Drink it near room temperature for the most flavor. I was very disappointed in it. We had a maple doughnut and some bacon when we tried it... which helped. But the beer isn't what I expected. We tried this the same week we drank the Better Half from Founders... but still. It is decent at best. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.May 17, 2012
- Wait wait wait... You once were a PASTOR, Bill?May 17, 2012
- Oops I hope I didn't speak out of turn, but yesis/was one of the best ministers I've ever hadMay 17, 2012
- Thanks for tip. I'll let you know what I think.
it is true, and not a short story.
You're much too kind, .May 18, 2012