Bilguun Tulga Auto School LLC
IT Consultant, 2013 - 2013
I successfully executed a project called “Online Driving School Program” from initiation to closing phase so that Bilguun Tulga can accommodate the need for driver’s education for attendees with busy lifestyle in Mongolia. The newly launched online program offers secure access to text contents, images, video lessons, and multiple-choice tests. In addition, I hired a videographer for high quality video lessons and interviewed other vendors for web programming.
Serola Biomechanics, Inc.
IT/ Marketing Manager, 2008 - 2012
I managed day-to-day sales & marketing projects such as order processing, email marketing, marketing automation, e-commerce website management, content writing, social media management, SEO, & more. I directed international sales in addition to the B2B, B2C, and B2G sales in the U.S. and accountable for leading a team of 5 to expand sales into the European Union, Asia, Latin America and the Australian market.
• Increased company’s revenue by 17%, customer base by 33% through introduction of e-commerce website, www.SerolaBelt.com and www.Serola.eu; created www.Serola.net in 7 different languages; brought $1.8 Million within 4 years from the Internet sales.
• Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat (SWOT) analysis completed on a periodic basis and identified product positioning in the competitive orthopedics market. Created Minimum Advertising Policy (MAP) and closely monitored supply chain as well as competitors’ products on eBay and Amazon online sites.
• Created lead generating forms and e-mail automation. Weekly, monthly, annual email campaigns implemented.
• Represented the company at large chiropractic and physical therapy trade shows across the U.S.
• Designed and developed landing pages/ interactive ads to promote Serola orthopedic products via social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Yahoo! Answers, ClassifiedAds, and other inbound marketing mediums.
• Successfully managed the Google AdWords™ and Yahoo Search Marketing™ pay-per-click campaigns; reviewed keywords and changed bids based on Google Keyword Planning Tool & Webmaster Tools. Partnered with the nation’s leading SEO companies.
• Coordinated advertisement with over 20 health journals & magazines using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, DreamWeaver, and File Transfer Protocol while meeting project deadlines and kept the marketing expenditure within allocated budget.
EDINBORO UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF GRADUATE STUDIES
Graduate Assistant, 2006 - 2007
In an effort to enhance the image of efficiency of the School of Graduate Studies and Research, and to allow for continued enrollment growth, I was responsible for creating an online presence that is attractive and user-friendly for both internal external audiences. Related responsibilities included, but not limited to:
• Assisting in the development and publishing of new online Graduate Catalog.
• Re-developing/updating the School of Graduate Studies online presence, and managing the transfer of related information to the new website management system.
• Providing technical support to other departments relevant to the creation and maintenance of websites promoting graduate level programs.
• Assisting in the creation and formatting of templates for advertising/marketing purposes.
• Developing electronic forms that interface with the Graduate Studies website (i.e. registration and information requests)
• Compiling databases for use in mass mailing campaigns targeting CxO level executives in Pennsylvania.
NEIL D. LEVIN GRADUATE INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
Economic Research Analyst, 2005 - 2005
Successfully completed a research project, “The Chinese Talent Pool Index and S&T Manpower Growth Analysis” which was assigned by IBM Corporation, under the guidance of Cong Cao, PhD and Dennis Simon, PhD.
• Identified all possible correlations between various economic factors and modeled relationships using statistics, econometric techniques, and error analysis.
• Obtained data from World Bank and UNDP to forecast the number of R&D in 2020 while creating all graphics (i.e. growth graphs, tables, images) using SPSS, MS Visio, MS Excel software.
• Reported & presented the outcomes to IBM and project stakeholders periodically.