News, news and more #rcnews
has a trick new body called the Blockbuster. Can you mount a GoPro up on it? We shall soon know...
is a new upgrade company on the scene and their first product is a carbon fiber kit for the #duratrax
nitro Nissan GTR and Camaro ZL1.
* Raging Rotors is up, this week Hot Sauce talks about prop balancing.
has released info on their '14 specification NT1 nitro touring car. Only a few changes here and there, but then it was already a spectacular car.
* Our full review of the #teamdurango
DETC410 goes up later today or tomorrow.
has updated their 2wd brushed vehicles with a LiPo ready ESC. Price goes up slightly on 3 of the models, the Boost buggy stays the same.
* Our coverage of the #axialracing
G6 held in St Louis last weekend is now up. You can learn a ton more about the event over on our dot com.
* The latest installment on upgrading the #vaterra
Halix went up yesterday, this week is all about installing adjustable turnbuckles.
* Yes, we are crazy busy!
* Oh and... we are giving away a brand spank'n new #arrma
Granite BLX! Get your entry in right here-> http://www.bigsquidrc.com/win-a-arrma-granite-blx-truck/