So, here are twelve behaviors just about every leader wants more of and twelve simple way to get them.
1. Want enthusiasm? Give it.
2. Want change? Become the change.
3. Want forgiveness? Give it.
4. Want more autonomy? Give it.
5. Want to be heard? Lend an ear.
6. Want recognition? Give it.
7. Want respect? Show it.
8. Want consideration? Give it.
9. Want help? Offer yours.
10. Want gratitude? Express it.
11. Want leadership? Be the leader.
12. Want more? Give more.
Read more: 12 Ways to Get Pretty Much Anything You Want | TIME.com http://www.inc.com/lee-colan/12-ways-to-get-more-of-what-you-want.html#ixzz2sYMuq1Iz