Loma Linda Stater Bros shopping center.
Corner of Mountain View & Barton Rd.
We will be holding registration at Manna Donuts. Below you will find information on fees & documentation to bring. Scroll down for directions.
Downloadable Player Registration form: http://www.littleleague.org/assets/forms_pubs/player_registrationform.pdf
Questions? Email: info@LomaLindaLittleLeague.Org
Division / Ages / Fees (Scholarships available)
Division Ages Fee
T-Ball 4-6 $60
Farm 6-8 $70
Minors 8-10 $80
Majors 10-12 $90
Interm 11-13 $95
Juniors 13-14 $100
Seniors 14-16 $110
Big League 16-18 $120
Division Ages Fee
Minors 8-10 $80
Majors 10-12 $90
Juniors 13-14 $95
Seniors 14-16 $100
Big League 15-18 $110
Special Needs Program
Challenger 4-18 $30
Prices above require that each player participate in the candy fundraiser. You may opt out at a cost of $25 per child.
4 volunteer hours required per family. No buyout available.
*Residency and School Attendance Eligibility
In an effort to accommodate for Little Leaguers to play with their classmates, and ease the burden on parents and guardians, Little League has amended its residency requirements to allow children to play in the local league whose boundaries where they attend school is located. To verify enrollment, parents will need to bring an official school document, such as a report card or school enrollment form, confirming enrollment in the school for the current academic year, dated before October 1, 2014.
Downloadable School Enrollment form:
Player eligibility for "out of bounds" children for parents working in Loma Linda or surrounding areas within the boundaries and wish for their child to play in Loma Linda LIttle League, may be accommodated via a "hardship waiver."
Please bring documents to establish residency from list below.
Residence shall be established and supported by documents, dated or in force between February 1, 2013 (previous year) and February 1, 2014 (current year), from THREE OR MORE of the following categories to determine residency of such parent(s) or guardian:
1. Driver’s License
2. Voter’s Registration
3. School records
4. Welfare/child care records
5. Federal records
6. State records
7. Local (municipal) records
8. Support payment records
9. Homeowner or tenant records
10. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
11. Financial (loan, credit, investments, etc.) records
12. Insurance documents
13. Medical records
14. Military records
15. Internet, cable or satellite records
16. Vehicle records
17. Employment records
Registration dates are updated on our website. See details below. For updates, please visit our website at:
www.eteamz.com/lomalindalittleleague or www.LomaLindaLIttleLeague.Org
Please "Like" our Facebook page at:
Follow us on Twitter:@LomaLindaLL
On behalf of the Loma Linda Little League board of directors, we'd like to acknowledge that you have many options in selecting sports programs for your children and we thank you for choosing us over the last 19 years.
Loma Linda Little League - Board of Directors
- La Sierra University1988 - 1992
- Loma Linda University1988 - 1992
- San Pasqual Academy1987 - 1988
- Georgia Cumberland Academy1984 - 1986
- 18+ years in Recruitment, Human Resources & Management.
- Hired over 45,000 within 5 months on largest non-military staffing project.
- Talent Acquisition support for Kaiser Permanente HealthConnect (Epic Hyperspace) for EMR supporting 8.5+ million members.
- College, Career Fair & Internship program participation.
- Regional & Branch P&L responsibility from $2M - $5M+
- Managed from 16 direct reports to 100+ indirectly
- Largest RFP (proposal) & award: $12M
- Bilingual Spanish (written & spoken)
- Serviced clients from CEO & VP level to first line management & support staff.
- Experienced with “start-ups” and large established corporations.
- Project Management experience of up to 10 simultaneous engagements.
- International business experience with China, Europe & Latin America
- Experienced staffing healthcare, telecom, IT, entertainment, security, financial, bio-med, pharmaceutical, engineering, professional services and government engagements.
- CBBI (Competency-Based Behavioral Interview) experience.
- EEOC & OFCCP resume tracking requirements & UGESP job applicant guidelines.
- Experience with ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) ProHire, Icarian, Hire.com and Taleo.
- Beta testing LinkedIn Recruiter (Project). Only 4 corporations selected.
- Consistently portrays a positive “can-do” attitude !
** Web 2.0 / Social Networking Enthusiast
- Loma Linda University Health CareSr. Manager, People Services, 2010 - present
- Kaiser PermanenteLead Technical Recruiter / Entrepreneur / Web 2.0 / Social Networking Pro, 2005 - 2009
- Ascent Media Group (via AppleOne / At-Tech)Sr. Onsite Recruitment Manager, 2004 - 2005
- Alliant Protection ServicesManager of Recruitment (& HR), 2003 - 2003
- InterKnowlogyProgram Manager, 2003 - 2003
- NCS Pearson / TSATeam Lead / Outreach Special Projects Mgr, 2002 - 2003
- Mache InternationalDirector, Recruitment & Service Delivery, 1997 - 2002
- Braintec CorpSr. Account Manager / Techical Recruiter, 1996 - 1997
- General Employment Ent.Branch Manager / Supervisor / Technical Recruiter, 1992 - 1996
Google launches charity app to funnel $1 at a time toward good causes
Also, instead of giving to a nonprofit as a whole, you donate your dollar to fund a nonprofit's specific project. Nonprofits can create proj
PayScale Index - National Compensation Trends for The United States
See national compensation trends for the United States. Free compensation and salary reports.
Globe+ | a Chrome experiment project based on WebGL Globe
The Globe+ project is a delighted interface based on HTML5 technologies which allow the user to add his own position on the Globe and view a
10 Secrets of Successful Leaders | Entrepreneur.com
Successfully maneuvering a team through the ups and downs of starting a new business can be one of the greatest challenges a small-business
HOW TO: Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for the Job Hunt
Here are some tips to maximize your visibility among the right employers.
MARK CUBAN: There's Only One Thing In Life You Can Control: Your Own Effort
Time for a New Year's resolution?
OnSwipe, The App Alternative, Just Opened Its Public Beta To Anyone With...
Here's how to create a free, app-like experience sans developer.
Honda LA Marathon 2012 | Fundraising Event on Crowdrise
This year, the LA Marathon is trying to raise $4 million for Charity. We're making it easier than ever to let all of our runners, voluntee
Be Better at Twitter: The Definitive, Data-Driven Guide
A new study wants to help you tweet, better.
Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Spoken Word
A poem I wrote to highlight the difference between Jesus and false religion. In the scriptures Jesus received the most opposition from the m
Google’s Flipboard Killer “Currents” Won’t Kill Anything but Will Defin...
By: Hillel Fuld Let's be honest here, people have been talking about Google's attempt at Flipboard for months now and it never stood a ch
Gift Engine Predicts What Your Facebook Friends Want
Need a gift idea for a Facebook friend? GiveEmThis comes to the rescue.