-- John Taylor Gatto
(1937-) American school teacher of 29 years, author, New York State Teacher of the Year, 1991
Source: The Underground History of American Education, 2001
#healyourgut #guthealth #chronicdisease #naturalhealth #gethealthy #healthyliving #healyourself #affiliate
What is the lesson from this for us today?
By exposing the weaknesses of the modern financial, transportation,
and food production systems, and bringing to light the solutions that
are available by learning from the past and wisely applying technology,
this film seeks to inspire folks to a greater degree of self sufficiency
and local community interdependence while trusting in God.
Beyond Off Grid will look at some of the following risks inherent in the modern economic system and how going back to the old paths, becoming producers and not just consumers, and working together in community are antidotes to them.
- History of the fall of the Roman Empire, and lessons that can be applied to today
- How technology can create dependency, and the dangers involved
- How moral decline results from affluence and how faith, family, and hard work are the solutions to reverse the trend
- The precarious nature of the modern food and water supply, and how your family can reduce your dependency on it
- The dangers of modern food and genetically modified ingredients that can wreak havoc on your family’s health
- How water supply is directly tied to electricity in the modern economy and ways to ensure you have a supply if the power goes out
- The risks inherent in modern infrastructure and technology, and how to wisely transition to more adaptable technology
- The crucial importance of family and community culture, grounded in faith, that is the bedrock of stable societies
- How you can work to reduce the risks and reverse the dangerous trends of the modern world as they relate to you and your family
Please support us by taking a look and contributing at www.beyondoffgrid.com.