Have you been searching for an opportunity?
Are you interested in a career that offers schedule flexibility allowing more time with family and loved ones?
Do you think there should be more to life than working a 9-5 until you can hopefully afford to retire?
IF SO, contact me for details on FREE ACCESS FOR GUEST to take advantage of this opportunity that’s being presented today!
- Organo Gold UniversityBusiness Owner, 2010 - present
- Troy UniversityBusiness Management, 2011 - presentMarketing, Economics,
- Tompkins High school1979 - 1983
- Jefferson Business CollegeBusiness Secty/WP, 1983 - 1985
I am a very outgoing person who loves a challenge when it comes to accomplishing my goals. I enjoy meeting people who are business minded and keep their options open to new adventures.
- beverlyhall.organogold.com/Business Owner, 2010 - presentMarketing representative and training consultant, business builder in Organo Gold, marketing sales and distribution, customer relations, vase major of leadership skills. Expanding business operations by utilizing a proven business system to assisting team members in reaching their potential goals through training and coaching. Provide and increase motivation for achievements, while working with team members and others and helping to provide business opportunities for others.
- SITEL CorporationWorkforce Management Administrator, 2001 - 2008Monitored Real Time Adherence to identify queues, maintain service levels and average speed answer time, identify unproductive associates and manage areas with usual calling patterns. In a multi-skill call center environment, regulated real-time call volume history. Used workforce computer systems to manage call volume history as well as manage intra-day to schedule staff and determine the most effective methods for adjustment. Prepare spreadsheets for clients on performance of call volume service level. Provide strategies and recommendations for call routing performance to improve service level and efficiency. Provide clerical support and other duties as assigned.
- SITEL CorporationSenior Customer Professional/License Insurance Agent, SITEL Corporation,, 1996 - 2001Answer phones from customers that need assist with credit card accounts, entering, correcting and adjusting customer’s accounts. Assist current employees with customer that needed further assistance with accounts. Supervised a department of 50-100 employees; performance, attendance, training and direct tasking. Assist management with reports, business correspondences and manual procedures
- Xray Scanner
- Furious 7 Racing
- Despicable Me:Minion Rush
- Where's Waldo & Friends
- Temple Run 2
- Family Feud® 2
Register Now for TAUREA'S Branding in 2015 Webinar! (Spaces are LIMITED!!)
Scheduled for: Monday February 2, at 9:01 PM (Eastern). The Event will begin in: Add to your Calendar: Share: System Requirements: You can a
Lisa Nichols – Are You Showing The World Who You Really Are?
Lisa Nichols asks really challenging questions in this 5 minute snippet from Awesomeness Fest As a renowned life coach, best-selling author,
Holton Buggs in Florida April 24th | ORGANO GOLD Gourmet Coffee
Florida folks will soon be welcoming the arrival of Organo Gold’s Holton Buggs when he lands in Miami this Thursday, April 24, for a not-to-
Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill - Audiobook Full
http://bit.ly/GShw3K 35 Minutes to Finish Napolean Hills Think and Grow Rich "Granddaddy of all Motivational Literature" and has influenced
Government shutdown nears as impasse shows no sign of breaking
The federal government moved closer to a partial shutdown Sunday as Republican and Democratic lawmakers showed no signs of negotiating throu
Message from God: "Your life is full of possibiliti ... - AllDevotion.com
Don’t be discouraged by what...
Ganoderma As an Alternative Treatment For Arthritis
Arthritis is a condition characterized by joint pain and swelling. This disease is commonly manifested by people in the ages of 40 to 60 and
How to Create a Breakthrough in Any Area of Your Life: Manage Your Strat...
Question: One of the toughest things about chasing the dream is managing the disciplines of persistent action and hopeful patience that are