Career Ladder: Helping Inner City Youth Through School to Careers View the presentation here. [Go to the I-Open Blog here to read the complete article.] Invest in Tutor/Mentoring Programs - Connect Tomorrow's Leaders to Careers What are “all the things w...
What you're looking at is an animated graph which shows the increase in engagement on my Google+ Profile since April last year.
Pin it here: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238761217718813464
helps you better understand your Google+ profile and it has lots of great features!
● Follower History for the past 7 Days, 30 Days, 6 Months, 1 Year, All or Custom.
● Check the average engagement of all of your posts.
● Learn the best day and time of day to post.
● See where your profile/page ranks in your country or even the world.
● See your followers map and who you follow map.
● See which shared circles you have been included in, with links to the details of the circle on CircleCount or the circle post here on Google+
Get your own free account by going to account by going to http://www.circlecount.com and logging in with your Google+ profile.
Get your own graph: http://www.circlecount.com/myreactions
Create your own animated screenshot:
#CircleCount #GooglePlusTips #GPlusTips #GPlusTools
- Institute for Open Economic Networks (I-Open)Business Development, 2005 - present
- ISIS-Interactive Social Intelligence SystemsOwner, 2012 - present
- Case Western Reserve University, Weatherhead School of Management, Center for Regional Economic DevelopmentMarketing, Communications & Strategic Networks, 2002 - 2005
- Coach, mentor and trainer
- Collaborative technologies
- Author, Open Source Economic Development
- Designer, I-Open Civic Forum Process
- Cleveland Institute of MusicBachelor & Master of Music, Harp Performance, 1977 - 1982Bachelor and Masters Degree in Harp Performance
- Case Western Reserve UniversityBachelor & Master of Fine Arts, 1977 - 1982
Lessons From a Year in Silicon Valley: Toward a More Innovative Res...
Some new areas in which communication scholars can focus their research.
Ordeal highlights problems with jails, mental health system
Andrew Neil Maternick has spent most of the past 7½ months in a cell. He had stabbed his younger brother, Kyle, in the arm with a kitchen kn
Senator’s Story Is All Too Familiar: Difficult To Get Mental Health In V...
Virginia State Sen. Creigh Deeds has spoken out bravely about his son's mental illness. Sadly, his story and attempts to help his son, Gus,
A Book of Experimental Maps Designed to Get You Lost | Wired Design | Wi...
Visual Editions is redefining what it means to publish books.
Smashwords Interviews Helps Readers Learn the Story Behind the Author
Smashwords today introduced Smashwords Interviews, a new author marketing tool that helps readers learn the story behind the author. Smashwo
At the SocialBakers Engage 2012 today at the Manhattan Center (next to t...
Last night I was at a pre-conference dinner party in the West Village for Engage 2013 NYC and I'll be attending the conference all day today
LinkedIn Analytics - and example of what I teach at Baruch College MBA P...
This semester (and ongoing) among my other teaching at Rutgers University (and soon, Fashion Institute of Technology this coming Spring) I t
Linkedin Analytics Week 11 MKT 9715 baruch mba program Prof Marshal...
This LinkedIn Analytics presentation is part of my MBA class at Baruch College that I teach on Monday nights -- MKT 9715 - I will also be te
LETTERS FROM GENERATION RX: A NEW FILM — DEDICATED TO YOU
You or loved one is suffering under the diagnosis of ADHD, bipolar, schizophrenia, or depression. You’ve done everything the doctors have in
Ward 14 City of Cleveland, Ohio - Meet The Candidates
Voter educational resources for Ward 14 City of Cleveland Council Candidates 2013.
The Conversation Prism v4.0 by Brian Solis and JESS3 (2013)
Introducing version 4.0! The Conversation Prism is a living representation of Social Media and evolves as channels emerge, fuse, and dissipa