How would you apply this process to Google + channel? How do you measure your content performance here? I feel like I'm throwing pasta at the wall ....
10 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- The idea behind Ripples is good but I agree with Beth that it's a little light. I think there room for more contact info.Aug 24, 2012
- Also, I have not found a tool that I can use to pre-schedule here - anyone have one?Aug 24, 2012
- Briliant, apt analogy. I've recently come back on after hearing someone wax poetic at a conference. And once more, love the user interface, don't quite get the network...Aug 24, 2012
- I use Hootsuite to preschedule posts to Google+ So far it's working, but takes a while for the post to actually show online! I've had people commenting on posts before I can see it on the profile.Aug 25, 2012
- that sounds weird! So it goes into your stream first before appearing?Aug 25, 2012
- It is weird :) It comes up in the notifications that the post is there and people are commenting so they can see it, but when I click on my profile it's not there. Never happened before I started using Hootsuite!Aug 25, 2012
Add a comment...