- ThunderActiveContent Manager, 2013 - 2015
- Influx BrandsContent Manager, 2015 - 2016
- BethDemmon.comFreelance Writer/Editor/Strategist, 2016 - present
After many years of being a stereotypical indoor kid growing up near Washington, D.C. (reading non-stop, peering into my microscope, and playing computer games), I earned a BFA in Painting and Printmaking from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia and promptly moved to San Diego with my (now) husband. I started copywriting and marketing for an art company, eventually moved into interactive agency content management, and now I'm heading the Content Team at a digital advertising agency!
When I’m not trekking to Machu Picchu, visiting my family on the East Coast, or home brewing beer with my dude, I’m usually visiting the latest San Diego craft brewery or making salsa at Salsacraft.
- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityB.F.A. Painting/Printmaking, 2005 - 2008cum laude
- Christopher Newport University2003 - 2005